Yay another game in UK

.leon

.leon (1/17/2008)
http://www.nfl.com/international/story?id=09000d5d8060d7b9&template=with-video&confirm=true

I know there are a number of football fans in the UK on the boards, so they should be glad of the news. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it last time round so hopefully I'll get tickets to this one. :) Hope the game and pitch will be better in 08 as well :P

You might increase the odds of future games there, if you stop referring to the field as the 'pitch'. ;)

thatenglishkid (1/17/2008)
YAY! it will more than likely be a famous team, with huge international presence, like they did last season. a game like Packers vs Raiders, 2 teams that have big presence everywhere.

I do agree that they like to put known teams or teams from big cities, but its unlikely to be either GB or the Raiders. As a betting man I'd guess two east coast teams. The travel starts to be really unfair when you talk about west coast teams going to Europe.

Atlsport (1/17/2008)
.leon (1/17/2008)
http://www.nfl.com/international/story?id=09000d5d8060d7b9&template=with-video&confirm=true

I know there are a number of football fans in the UK on the boards, so they should be glad of the news. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it last time round so hopefully I'll get tickets to this one. :) Hope the game and pitch will be better in 08 as well :P

You might increase the odds of future games there, if you stop referring to the field as the 'pitch'. ;)

You're right, and I had to fight through crowds of Pearly Kings and Queens, Chimney Sweeps (all singing chim-chimeney-chim-chimeney-chim-chim-choroo) and I got lost four times in the thick fog which has covered London for 400 years. Mind you, sitting next to Sherlock Holmes and the Queen was excellent.:w00t::P:D I didn't know the Queen was a Dolphins fan!!!!