Norm Chow is available

hexabits (1/17/2008)
bring him home, dimitorov!!

Yes Norm Chow is def. the answer....STFU......idiot.....NOONE has expressed interest in him, nor his anemic offense....last year...Jags Vs Titans....83 total off yards....Vince Young....bottom of the league Qb...TAVARIS JACKSON was better.....Titans offense bottom half of league....just shutup.....and dont ever post again.....

Frozen Tears (Bgr)

Genre(s)

Black Metal / Folk Metal

Lyrical theme(s)

Bulgarian Folklore

Origin Formed in Current label Status

Bulgaria (Elhovo) 1999 Counter Attack Active

Current line-up

Yana Dimitrova - Vocals

Zheliazko Dimitorov - Guitars

Radko Zhelev - Keyboards

Stoyan Dimitorov - Vocals

Pencho Penchev Drums

Veissel Veisselov - Bass

Man, this Dimitorov gets around huh? GM of an NFL franchise and plays guitar in a Bulgarian heavy metal band!!

frozentearsxc0.jpg

ShaunnBigDin08 (1/17/2008)
hexabits (1/17/2008)

Yes Norm Chow is def. the answer....STFU......idiot.....NOONE has expressed interest in him, nor his anemic offense....last year...Jags Vs Titans....83 total off yards....Vince Young....bottom of the league Qb...TAVARIS JACKSON was better.....Titans offense bottom half of league....just shutup.....and dont ever post again.....

Dude, what the ****. Calm your ##### down that was way to aggressive for a message board and for no good reason. I don't want Chow either but geez....

Is it impossible that VY is just a joke? He is the only one who can control that fact that he threw twice as many INTs then TDs this year, he's awful if were mad about Jamaal Anderson just think about how the Titans feel about him.

Warningx13 (1/17/2008)
ShaunnBigDin08 (1/17/2008)
hexabits (1/17/2008)

Dude, what the ****. Calm your ##### down that was way to aggressive for a message board and for no good reason. I don't want Chow either but geez....

Is it impossible that VY is just a joke? He is the only one who can control that fact that he threw twice as many INTs then TDs this year, he's awful if were mad about Jamaal Anderson just think about how the Titans feel about him.

I wonder why fisher is still holding his nuts on the sideline.....i mean people called vick injury prone....Vy is a little bytch....his quad is ALWAYS tweaked or hurting.....i guess that is the only excuse he can use to why he sucks....he honestly to me...is labeled a BUST.....if he doesnt have a breakout year next year....for sure....VY and RB.....Mario Williams at least is looking bright.....9tds....17int.....absolutely terrible....even Vicks rookie campaign was better than that.......Vince young will NEVER win a championship....David Garrard is 2x the QB young is.....literally.....DG-19td 3int.......VY 9 td...17int...lol:w00t: