ANOTHER!!!

O.k. i'm seeing A LOT of freakin' terrible mocks again so i'm back to get you "mocker-fockers" on the right track!!! (mocker-fockers!!!! :D) yessssss...so...i'm projecting a trade-down from our Top 5 pick to a 9-12th pick in the First and a late pick in the 2nd, also a Third Round compensation ala' Mr. Kerney whom this franchise misses so dearly and voila-la'!!!!:

R. 1: Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State (if he's not there then Michael Oher or Jeff Otah will be sufficient enough....no?)

R. 2: Roy Schuening, OG, Oregon State (lets go ahead and take the necessary steps to get this Oline up and running. If he's gone either Felton or Tevaga would be o.k. with me in the late 3rd, early 4th R)

R. 2: Dre Moore, DT, Maryland (i'm convinced that his game will translate at the next level to create a dynamic duo inside with Trey Lewis...i hope)

R. 2: Beau Bell, LB, UNLV (my first choice would be Curtis Lofton outta Oklahoma but i'm convinced he'll be gone by this pick therefore we get the next most pro-ready guy Bell...guarantee you'll know who he is then!)

R. 3: Joe Flacco, QB, Delaware (its a very good chance he'll go late in the 2nd if so Josh Johnson should be available so i'll be satisfied either way...don't know if you Brohm-fans realize this but D.II is sooooo the way to go right now...)

R. 3: Tony Hills, OT, Texas (though i'm very curious to see how he returns from injury i yet and still have high hopes for 'em. If he's not available then Barry Richardson or Heath Benedict will suffice...i'd like to think...)

R. 4: Ezra Butler, LB, Nevada (the west coast guys are definitely getting the nod from me right now, this guy is a beast and he may or may not be available at this pick if not i'm going defense with a steal of a safety or defensive end)

R. 5: Cory Boyd, RB, South Carolina (the only reason i'm picking him so late is because of the obvious depth of this position this year, warning: this is not a sexy pick but this is the right pick with power, speed, awareness, catching AND blocking ability, if only you'd of watched him play....then you could understand)

R. 6: Brandon Coutu, K, Georgia (i really hope he lasts this long but if not i would be mad at Art Carmody being the selection, this position is one of are most needed and most overlooked so i hope we find the right guy either through the draft or free agency)

R. 7: Haruki Nakmura, FS, Cincinnati (the guy's motor is unbelievable, automatic special teams ammo and hopefully a push for Jimmy Williams to step up or be stepped over)

Also the running back outta Ga Southern will probably be available with our second 7th Round compensation pick and he definitely deserves a shot at being our poor man's Devin Hester...

THIS MOCK IS NOT SEXY!!! but it IS efficient....play with it.....lemme know what u think:

Clady at #3 if we get it, isnt good value IMO

Schuening could be had later

Moore could be had much later

Hills is a bad pick... Why would we draft 2 LT prospects? Hills hasnt got the size for RT or the run blocking capabilities...

I like the Clady, Bell, Butler, Boyd and Nakamura picks and i also want a kicker like everyone else does...

From what i understand, we havnt got a 7th round comp. pick... We have the Steelers 7th round pick via trade for Rossum...

Joe Flacco is taking Matt Ryan's place in the Senior Bowl. I think he might go early 2nd especially if he plays well. I might be in the minority but I still think Colt Brennan should be considered in the third. I know my Dawgs put a hurting on him, but I don't think Delaware would have fared any better. If Colt had an comparable OL to a top tier school I don't think it would be the same story.

[Clady at #3 if we get it, isnt good value IMO

Schuening could be had later

Moore could be had much later

Hills is a bad pick... Why would we draft 2 LT prospects? Hills hasnt got the size for RT or the run blocking capabilities...

I like the Clady, Bell, Butler, Boyd and Nakamura picks and i also want a kicker like everyone else does...

From what i understand, we havnt got a 7th round comp. pick... We have the Steelers 7th round pick via trade for Rossum...]

Obviously u didn't read the whole shishkabang but its all good although both Schuening and Moore WILL go in the 2nd, Hills WILL be able to make a successful transition and probably be able to play either T position successfully BUTthanks for the response!!!