They might as well be talking about family

Hard Knock

I am sick to death of sports analysts making negative comments about Atlanta and its fan base when it comes to head coach candidates. All they talk about is why these HC candidates should NOT accept a position in Atlanta but should by all means take a position in some other city. I know our franchise is down now, but coaching in Atlanta is a great opportunity for someone to come in and establish this city as a winner. I hope they eat their words!

Hard Knock (1/16/2008)
I am sick to death of sports analysts making negative comments about Atlanta and its fan base when it comes to head coach candidates. All they talk about is why these HC candidates should NOT accept a position in Atlanta but should by all means take a position in some other city. I know our franchise is down now, but coaching in Atlanta is a great opportunity for someone to come in and establish this city as a winner. I hope they eat their words!

Negative...yes, untrue...no

Legion (1/16/2008)
Hard Knock (1/16/2008)

Negative...yes, untrue...no

ouch, but gotta agree, lets hope someone comes in here and turns this mother around

Hard Knock (1/16/2008)

WE MADE THE MESS ........ WE HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP ...... UNTIL THEN ...... LET'EM TALK:)

Hard Knock (1/16/2008)
Anything less than a playoff berth next season won't quiet all the negative press surrounding this francise. It's sad but true.

GEORGIAfan (1/16/2008)
Blank should ask zimmer to be HC, and let hue jackson be OC. zimmer will build us an elite D, and hue jackson build a great offense, and with both we will be in the playoffs. i bet zimmer would have taken the job if offered. BLANK DONT BE A FOOL BRING ZIMMER BACK TO THE A.

Ummm...Zimmer works for the Bengals now.

In my experience, I'd rather take over a mess. You'll either be viewed as a hero, or someone who was set up for failure. There is no way you can do anything but maintain, or advance your reputation in the league. The analysts are wrong. I am right. If you disagree with this then you too, are wrong and inferior.:w00t:

AkCraigg (1/17/2008)
In my experience, I'd rather take over a mess. You'll either be viewed as a hero, or someone who was set up for failure. There is no way you can do anything but maintain, or advance your reputation in the league. The analysts are wrong. I am right. If you disagree with this then you too, are wrong and inferior.:w00t:
You can't always turn mess around, just like you can't turn an whore into an house wife.

Dem Birds Can Fly (1/17/2008)
I don't understand why the Baltimore job is so much better than this one. Neither team has an established QB, and they only had, what, 1 more win than we did with a more experianced team? We have a young, promising team in a lot of positions.

It isn't the Ravens team is aging and the front office wants to win now. Atlanta on the other hand is a younger team and the front office and fan base understand it's going to take time.