Next Year

EsCoBaRxJr

But what do you think our record is going to be. Now we play in the weakest division in the league, We r bound to have a great draft day with My man Dimitroff! , I hope we get Rex Ryan n bring with him some terrel suggs or ed reed or even maybe Mr. Lewis. Our D is good going to great. Offense there's 3 problems. Warrick Dunn hasn't retired yet, Our O-line, A Qb, but we can fix that by drafting Joe Flaco, keeping Redman , and D.J. Ok my opnion our record is going to end up around 9-7 n make the playoffs. God does football suck when u hav a sucky team doesnt it.

colombianh3ro (1/16/2008)
But what do you think our record is going to be. Now we play in the weakest division in the league, We r bound to have a great draft day with My man Dimitroff! , I hope we get Rex Ryan n bring with him some terrel suggs or ed reed or even maybe Mr. Lewis. Our D is good going to great. Offense there's 3 problems. Warrick Dunn hasn't retired yet, Our O-line, A Qb, but we can fix that by drafting Joe Flaco, keeping Redman , and D.J. Ok my opnion our record is going to end up around 9-7 n make the playoffs. God does football suck when u hav a sucky team doesnt it.

Yeah it does suck then the Falcons are losing. But i don't think this team is as bad off as the Nation Media is portraying. A good draft or 2 will get this team right back on track. Top priority should be to shore up the O-Line, Get some solid defensive picks in the draft along with productive vets in FAcy, finally draft a D@mn Kicker!, and make the right choice at QB. All of that can be done fairly quickly, in my book...

9-7 based on the stability that this wonderfully winning franchise is covered in?

If Blank pulls a, "Ted Turner" and finally admits that he knows absolutly bunk about footall or the business of it and lets the people who do run the show then maybe we can turn this thing around but that doesn't even appear close to happening.

If anything Blank seems more determined than ever to show that this is his team. He wouldn't even let his new GM answer his own questions.

Blank needs to be the guy that closes the deals with potential picks and FA's at the end and he needs to be the financial provider. Nothing more. We don't need him on the sidelines.

coryb78 (1/16/2008)
9-7 based on the stability that this wonderfully winning franchise is covered in?

If Blank pulls a, "Ted Turner" and finally admits that he knows absolutly bunk about footall or the business of it and lets the people who do run the show then maybe we can turn this thing around but that doesn't even appear close to happening.

If anything Blank seems more determined than ever to show that this is his team. He wouldn't even let his new GM answer his own questions.

Blank needs to be the guy that closes the deals with potential picks and FA's at the end and he needs to be the financial provider. Nothing more. We don't need him on the sidelines.

i doubt it. we will definately have a better record than this year. i say 6-10, 7-9, etc. maybe we can go worst to first and keep the division tradition alive.

coryb78 (1/16/2008)

I totally agree. Blank is his own worst enemy and is unknowingly ruining his own franchise with his gross mismanagement.

colombianh3ro (1/16/2008)

I don't know about Reed or Lewis, but expect Suggs in the mix. HC's almost always like to bring guys in that they know. This is why there was a buzz for Brohm when Petrino was here.