lenny p. just said on nfl live

dan minnich

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)
LOL, he's not going to ATL. I told you guys, dude is either going to Baltimore, a much more attractive job, or staying in Dallas.

Another one bites the dust. Hey, I hear the waterboy for the Cowboys is looking for work, maybe Blank should offer him a contract.

im sorry but the ravens job is just as bad as this one. atleast we got younger talent.

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)
LOL, he's not going to ATL. I told you guys, dude is either going to Baltimore, a much more attractive job, or staying in Dallas.

Another one bites the dust. Hey, I hear the waterboy for the Cowboys is looking for work, maybe Blank should offer him a contract.

I'm a Falcons fan, but I'm even more a fan of a good joke...

That's wasn't even mildly amusing...

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)

I heard something about your mom but I'm not going to repeat it.

Boy I wish your dad would have made one extra trip to the drugstore.

dan minnich (1/16/2008)
jason garrett will leave atlanta without taking the job, that he will return to dallas and talk it over with his wife and maybe jerry jones.

Now it would be awsome of arthur to tell Garrett go back to Dallas and tell Jerry what i offered you. See what he offers and call me back and I'll bump it up another million. Make Jerry pay thru the nose to keep a O-coordinator. :P

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)

You are going to become my next little "pet project" if you aren't careful.

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)

LMAO, the Troll fell into something that smells better than him!:D

Jigga J@ck@zz (1/16/2008)

Wow, now that's a funny user name!:D

Jigga Donkey (1/16/2008)

Wow that was so original. I would further jump on this kid but it looks like everybody else has!:D