2008 Falcons Starting QB

I like the idea of Redmen mentoring a 2nd or 3rd rounder for a year or two.

Spend the other high draft picks on getting OL help.

Throw a first rounder in there and we will just end up with an overpaid nutcase who wets his britches every time he hears a loud noise.

David Carr has to change his underwear every time someone mentions Jacksonville.

Well, with less than 20 votes at this point, Chris Redman has over 72% of the vote. I am glad to see this. Chris has a very quick release (needed for our OL at this point), knows how to read defenses, go through his progressions, is fairly mobile and has a pretty good arm.

I say start Redman next year, draft a rookie QB (not 1st Rd) to sit for at least a year, and keep Harrington for what he was intended to do this year (back up). Joey showed a lot of heart this year and definately handled himself with class in the face of a classless coach. Keep Joey and cut Byron (well wishes).

Oh, if Shockley recovers he can compete with the rookie and Harrington for a spot.

USMC_FalcFan (1/16/2008)
Well, with less than 20 votes at this point, Chris Redman has over 72% of the vote. I am glad to see this. Chris has a very quick release (needed for our OL at this point), knows how to read defenses, go through his progressions, is fairly mobile and has a pretty good arm.

I say start Redman next year, draft a rookie QB (not 1st Rd) to sit for at least a year, and keep Harrington for what he was intended to do this year (back up). Joey showed a lot of heart this year and definately handled himself with class in the face of a classless coach. Keep Joey and cut Byron (well wishes).

well its kinda hard when DJ Shockley is not on the list. and chris has played sucky D, and teams that didnt have anything to battle for.

redman is not and never will be the answer...and redman isn't going to mentor any new QB or any QB ever...we need to draft a QB get him in there as soon as possible and start the build the team around him...redman is going to start off the year horrible and were not gonna have an answer if we don't draft a QB first round

Redman had 2 good games 2 ok games and 1 nightmare of a game. He was selling insurance the previous year until you know who brought him in. Everybody seems to want to blow up Leftanclewich. We only owe him somewhere around 2 million, keep him maybe he can stay healthy. He has won games as an NFL starter. in one of games he did start he looked pretty good against the Saints untill he got hurt. Yes the Tampa game looked bad but don't forget he came here near the middle of the season and didn't get to spend alot of time running reps with the recievers.