How will you take the hiring of the next HC?

AkCraigg

This is a question I feel compelled to ask to those who come to this message board. The fans seem extremely divided and sometimes completely unsupportive of our team. As some of you know, I live in New England. I know that the Patriots fans don't face the same issues we do, but they are very supportive of their team. Maybe its because Belichick has instilled a culture that can't be broken, or proved himself as a coach and talent evaluator. But, that really doesn't matter. The facts are this is our team.

Answer this poll honestly. Let the real Falcons fans show that we support our team. It starts from the bottom up in this case, not the top down.

I don't dislike McKay, but I picked draft and FA. I want to believe that this new GM is going to have the power and the talent to pick the right pieces to create the paradigm shift that he talked about yesterday. And I'm especially hoping he's got a plan, is willing to execute it (even if some parts are painful, like cutting veterans) and will stick w/it for the long haul. (provided he's getting good results) I'm less concerned about who they get as HC as I am about them being dedicated to the job. Of the candidates bandied about so far, all of them impress me a heckuva lot more than Quitrino ever did. So I'm hopeful that it won't be rocket science to figure out how to take a step up from that silly hire.

I'm here for the players who willing sign their name on a binding contract and play for the Atlanta Falcons and "we" the fans. I would love the perfect coach but there is no such animal so whoever we bring in will lead our players but if they don't command respect how can I as a fan respect him if the people that work for him can't. So in essence the coach will not detour may status as a FALCON FAN!

I'm excited every offseason, regardless of what happens. No matter how bad or good we did in the previous season, there's always an opportunity to improve and get better as a team.

While I certainly have an opinion as to who would make a good head coach and who wouldn't be so good, I'll continue to support the Falcons regardless of who they end up hiring.

every offseason i get excited about next season for falcons no matter how we finished season before.i would attend every game if i could. the falcons will win a superbowl with blank as the owner i believe.hopefully within the next few years and if they don't i'll still cheer them on and expect us to get better