Whether we like it or not, We have a new GM.

Next is a Coach, and then the draft.

We need to get a coach that is like the Army Corp of Engineers. Somebody that can fix the levees. For those who didn't have their coffee this morning, I mean we need a O-line and we need to fix the D-line.

That is our priority. If those issues are not addressed then we aren't fixing our problem. Our offensive line are like Toreadors. They Ole defenders to our Q's. We need to fix this problem stat. We need no running backs because if you are going to give the keys to Norwood we have Snelling as our big back. I hate to see Warrrick Dunn go, but I think that the writing is on the wall for him. Our receivers are capable with a good receiver coach of handling next season. No need to change our tight ends. They are capable.

Defense. If Rod Coleman isn't medically cleared, then we need to part ways. In that case I hated the Grady Jackson move. However, that is water under the bridge. Move Tony Taylor up to Starting Mike. Move Brooking to Weak side or shop his services to another team. He needs to go. Keep the corners, and the safeties.

I love my fanlist. You got a Eplayer doll at home? I will sign it for you one day sonny.:D

USMC_FalcFan (1/16/2008)
Cliche Count: 5

Our offensive line are like Toreadors. - 1

They Ole defenders to our Q's. - 2

We need to fix this problem stat. - 3

I think that the writing is on the wall for him. - 4

However, that is water under the bridge. - 5