what if.......

Jeremy Jones (1/15/2008)
What if we hire Jason Garrett (The same Garrett who couldn't win a playoff game with Romo, TO, Barber and co.) to fix our offense. What can he possibly do with ours? How bout instead we hire Spags (The DC who made his offense look like crap)!

But wasnt it Garrett's offense, that beat Spags' defensed azz two times prior this year? Its really hard to beat any team 3 times in a season.

I would personally prefer Spags, but i think your argument doesnt hold water

dan minnich (1/15/2008)
what if blank only wants to hire garrett to get back at jerry jones for jones getting petrino the job at ark.

im just messing around but its kind of funny if garrett does get the job here.

I personally think that Arthur should be willing to give up a 2nd round pick to Jones just for getting that idiot out of here anyway!!

dan minnich (1/15/2008)
what if blank only wants to hire garrett to get back at jerry jones for jones getting petrino the job at ark.

It wouldn't be funny at all, We would have one of the worst coaching staff.

Twinblade (1/15/2008)
dan minnich (1/15/2008)

Seriously

It wouldn't be funny at all, We would have one of the worst coaching staff.

xnex (1/15/2008)
dan minnich (1/15/2008)

I personally think that Arthur should be willing to give up a 2nd round pick to Jones just for getting that idiot out of here anyway!!

NO ALL OF OUR DRAFTS PICKS

Jeremy Jones (1/15/2008)
What if we hire Jason Garrett (The same Garrett who couldn't win a playoff game with Romo, TO, Barber and co.) to fix our offense. What can he possibly do with ours? How bout instead we hire Spags (The DC who made his offense look like crap)!

HE DID HAVE A LOT OF WEAPONS TO FLOP WITH. BUT SO DID THE COLTS.

Jeremy Jones (1/15/2008)
Jerry Jones would get the last laugh in a year when the Falcons are looking for another coach.

I'm not sure if you mean Jerry Jones will try to steal Garrett away from the Falcons when he wants him to be head coach, but if that is what you mean then he will have to give up a lot of compensation and trade for Garrett if the NFL still even allows that after Gruden.

Otherwise, I think it is too early too tell. I don't care if we go 0-16 next season they should give him 3 years to see what he does with this thing and shutup until then. The big part of the problem is we don't give the coaches enough time to build something successful. Blank should have demanded we fired Knapp and Donatell and brought in two new guys instead of firing Mora the first time.

I don't understand what all the hooplah is about Garrett. How long has he been coaching, 3-4 years? He is a Fad a new shiny object that everyone is pawning over. We need a coach who has some real clout in this league. That is why my vote goes to Caldwell. He has been coaching for 7+ years and has proven that he is more than ready to take over. Also if I could also swing it I would still try to get Rex Ryan in to coach the D even if we had to pay him a tad more than we should.