HC Jason Garrett ...OC Cam Cameron...... DC Monte Kiffin

atljbo

I cant lie....i didnt want to get Garrett as the Head Coach but if we can get him and Cam Cameron running a offense....that would be and amazing offense..I also feel Garrett would be great for a rookie QB....he will relate to them and help them grow Cam Cameron is a OC...i mean unbelieveible OC.......Monte Kiffin is one of the best Defensive minds in the game...He is not only a tampa 2 Defensive guy......I feel this Coaching staff with a good strength and conditioning Coach...we will have a great team.......i hope we can get him under contract before he leave....If he leave atlanta....we have no chance

BRING EM HOME Dimitroff

atljbo (1/15/2008)
I cant lie....i didnt want to get Garrett as the Head Coach but if we can get him and Cam Cameron running a offense....that would be and amazing offense..I also feel Garrett would be great for a rookie QB....he will relate to them and help them grow Cam Cameron is a OC...i mean unbelieveible OC.......Monte Kiffin is one of the best Defensive minds in the game...He is not only a tampa 2 Defensive guy......I feel this Coaching staff with a good strength and conditioning Coach...we will have a great team.......i hope we can get him under contract before he leave....If he leave atlanta....we have no chance

BRING EM HOME Dimitroff

IT'S STILL, BRING'EM HOME McKAY!

atljbo (1/15/2008)

Why not the Ryan Brothers and Chow?

BRING EM HOME Dimitroff