FAlcons Brass

DL Reese

I think we have taken some pretty hard swipes at Blank and McKay.

First, if any one of us were to drop $2,000 into an investment, it would not leave our site. However, most of you expect Blank to continue dumping money into his investment then walk away from it. Kind of a double standard to me...

On a different note, lets really look at who they have hired?

Mora was brought in not because of who he was. He was hired as a package that included Knapp as OC. If you remember, they were hired the same day.

Petrino, was hired because he brought in Zimmer and Jackson. Assistants also hired within days of the HC. Jackson was specifically brought in to improve our WR's (and he did a great job) Zimmer to bring aggressiveness to a stale defense. (also did a pretty good job considering)

It's no surprise that one of the interview questions to everyone is "Who would you hire as coach, assistant coach, etc. Dimitroff confirmed this today.

We have set the tone to hire the best package not the best person. From a business standpoint, you gotta respect this.

Yeah I know, both decisions ultimately blew up in our face, however show me the fan that thought these were bad choices at the time and I will show you someone with beach front property to sell in Kansas.

Whether, you like the Dimitroff hire or not, he will be a third voice for Blank to hear. That is what I call executive balance.

YES .... I TOOK A FEW SWINGS AT BLANK ......... BUT McKAY ...... I'M STILL TRYING TO GIVE HIM THE KNOCK OUT PUNCH. BUT THE GUY WON'T STAY DOWN. HE IS AS SLIPPERY AS A SNAKE. I'M READY TO CALL OFF THE FIGHT. I CAN'T BEAT THIS GUY. EVERYTIME I THINK HE'S GONE ........ HE ANSWERS THE NEXT BELL.:)

My personal opinion is the Petrino hire is all on McKay, I think Blank left it up to him. I think Blank had more to do with hiring Mora Jr witch I thought was a good hire and never should have been fired, Mora should have just fired Knapp. Mora was pretty emotional and it got the best of him but I think he is a good coach and will still be a **** of a HC somewhere.

REV.2000 (1/15/2008)
Brutha Mike (1/15/2008)
HE'LL MURDER YA' KID... HE'S A WRECKING MACHINE... HE'S HUNGRY... HOLD THIS SPIT BUCKET.

CUT ME MICK ...... CUT ME.

your cut rev get back in there and knock him out!! hes gettin cocky leadin with his chin...haymaker time

kjc34 (1/15/2008)
REV.2000 (1/15/2008)
Brutha Mike (1/15/2008)
HE'LL MURDER YA' KID... HE'S A WRECKING MACHINE... HE'S HUNGRY... HOLD THIS SPIT BUCKET.

CUT ME MICK ...... CUT ME.

your cut rev get back in there and knock him out!! hes gettin cocky leadin with his chin...haymaker time

I CAN BEAT HIM ....... HE JUST DON'T KNOW IT.