Arian Foster is staying for his senior year

jdu00743

Remarkable (1/16/2008)
This is a bad idea. Not sure what he's staying around for. Tennesse isn't going to be bad by any means, but it's hard to see them beating out Georgia or Florida in the SEC East standings.

he could be thinking that due to all the jr rbs coming out this year, maybe just maybe there will be more of a chance of moving up next season. I hope it works out and he doesn't get hurt next season.

SacFalcFan (1/16/2008)
Remarkable (1/16/2008)
This is a bad idea. Not sure what he's staying around for. Tennesse isn't going to be bad by any means, but it's hard to see them beating out Georgia or Florida in the SEC East standings.

he could be thinking that due to all the jr rbs coming out this year, maybe just maybe there will be more of a chance of moving up next season. I hope it works out and he doesn't get hurt next season.

Ditto.

In such a deep class of running backs this year, I can understand him staying. The offensive line in front of him will be as good or better than the killer unit last year, and from what I understand Crompton's going to go deep a lot more often than Ainge. He has a big year, and proves he won't drop the rock, he could definitely get a first round grade.

SacFalcFan (1/16/2008)
Remarkable (1/16/2008)

That makes sense.

SacFalcFan (1/16/2008)he could be thinking that due to all the jr rbs coming out this year, maybe just maybe there will be more of a chance of moving up next season. I hope it works out and he doesn't get hurt next season.

That makes 2 of us...however, with him staying, that RB at UK, Locke (not to mention the other RBs still in their stable), along with Harvin at UF, and or course, Moreno at UGA, this year's rushing competition in just the SEC East, will be fierce...;)

Ton80Kid (1/16/2008)

That makes 2 of us...however, with him staying, that RB at UK, Locke (not to mention the other RBs still in their stable), along with Harvin at UF, and or course, Moreno at UGA, this year's rushing competition in just the SEC East, will be fierce...;)

Don't look for Harvin rushing as much, that honor will belong to Emanuel Moody...