Adam Schfter said Garret would bring Monty Kiffin to anywhere he goes

swiftkick

This is a big deal in that we have the personnel to run the Tampa-2 right now. We don't have the personnel to run the 3-4. So, if he's locked in on Capers, we're going to have some problems in year one. If it's Kiffen, we hurt an NFC South opponent by taking away their best coach and we don't have to overhaul personnel.

Sorry if I have gotten behind on the news. I thought I heard Garrett would be bringing Capers with him as DC if chosen as a HC. How is it that Kiffen is now being mentioned? Could someone direct me to the source? I'm not saying it isn't true, I have just not heard of a Garrett/Kiffen combo until now. Thx.

Draftnut57 (1/15/2008)
Sombody tell Smakie about this post !!! Bring him home TD !! :laugh::laugh:

i see the post draftnut......

apparently Jason Garrett had a camera nearby when Arthur Blank, Jerry Jones, Steve Bisciotti and several small farm animals had a weekend retreat together......:P

Pasquarelli reported last week in the Carroll hoohaa, that the Falcons may make a run no matter what at Monty. And then with the rumors that the Garrett already had an offer from the Falcons last week. Coupled with the statement today by TD that he knew he was the man 3 days after his interview which was a week ago from this past Saturday!

Dots could connect ????