OFFICIAL SNOW/ICE JAM OVER REACTION THREAD!!!!

yeah my office is at ravinia. i bucked out early because i knew ashford-dunwoody would be screwed. even when they have all the cops out there directing traffic on a normal sunny day it is a serious struggle to get out of there.

seriously! you couldn't pay me to live on that road :crazy:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MsBehavin (1/17/2008)
yeah my office is at ravinia. i bucked out early because i knew ashford-dunwoody would be screwed. even when they have all the cops out there directing traffic on a normal sunny day it is a serious struggle to get out of there.

seriously! you couldn't pay me to live on that road :crazy:

I used to deliver food from the Micks over there. Worst. Traffic. Ever.

Fanboy3000 (1/17/2008)
octoslash (1/17/2008)
Besides the family of three who died when their car skidded off the road and into a lake in Haralson County, we're doing fine.

What a f'd up way to go. Not just underwater, but under freezing water.

:(

Presenting the AFMB's funniest poster as voted on by the members, Octoslash!

Oh Octo, you always bring levity to the situation.

Thank you!

Don't forget to tip your servers!

I lived in GA for 23 years but have now lived in MI for 5 years and it always makes me laugh to remember how people in GA are when it snows (myself included before) My sister, mom, and best friend all called to tell me about the snow and how the schools where closing for a couple of inches. We have gotten 8-10 inches in an afternoon and my law school will not close nor does my wife get a day off. Anyway here are some nice "amateur" pics I took the other day. I just wish I had an SLR.

mailgooglecom.jpg

Crazy people out today. I have about 2 inches in Sandy Springs so far. :) I went to the Kroger. I went to the self checkout express lane. I overheard these 2 snobby looking women say. I'm not going to wait in line. All the lines had 4 people with full baskets. These Idiots had a full basket where it says all over the place, 15 items or less. They have over 100 and were checking themselves out. I was glad I was on my way out, but there was some pizzed people behind them. If I would have been behind them.:angry: I just cannot believe people can be so rude and selfish. Screw everybody because they don't want to wait in line. And the other thing, seeing people buying, like their going to be HOLED up in their house for a week. This snow is going to be gone tommorow. :P Overeacting to say the least.

nativefalcon (1/19/2008)
Crazy people out today. I have about 2 inches in Sandy Springs so far. :) I went to the Kroger. I went to the self checkout express lane. I overheard these 2 snobby looking women say. I'm not going to wait in line. All the lines had 4 people with full baskets. These Idiots had a full basket where it says all over the place, 15 items or less. They have over 100 and were checking themselves out. I was glad I was on my way out, but there was some pizzed people behind them. If I would have been behind them.:angry: I just cannot believe people can be so rude and selfish. Screw everybody because they don't want to wait in line. And the other thing, seeing people buying, like their going to be HOLED up in their house for a week. This snow is going to be gone tommorow. :P Overeacting to say the least.

Thats georgia for you, everyone freaks out.

Seriously I was in Nebraska in december and everytime I told people I was from georgia they joked about how I should have been stocking up on milk and bread when I saw the snow outside.

Apparently we are known nationwide for being a bunch of idiots.