Heard a rumor

Atowndown

be looking to trade Quintin Jammer.....hed be a decent veteran pickup, if we could get him fairly cheap. with Cromarte shining and Florence holding his weight Jammer may be out of a starting job next year, funny how Cromarte started the season on special teams and nickel back and basically took over the starting role.

Shaunn Lobo (1/15/2008)
be looking to trade Quintin Jammer.....hed be a decent veteran pickup, if we could get him fairly cheap. with Cromarte shining and Florence holding his weight Jammer may be out of a starting job next year, funny how Cromarte started the season on special teams and nickel back and basically took over the starting role.

So did Chris Houston, Lewis Sanders started the season at CB

Julius (1/15/2008)
oh yeah btw lets draft his cousin dominique rodgers cromartie look at his stats if you think its just the name that we should draft

What are you talking about...im not saying we should have drafted anyone...i was merely saying what a success story Antonio Cromarte ended up being......#####..

Demetrius Dew (1/15/2008)
Shaunn Lobo (1/15/2008)

So did Chris Houston, Lewis Sanders started the season at CB

We will all agree Lewis Sanders got burnt more than a drunk stoner in the 60's.....but Cromarte is def. better than Houston...but wasnt Cromarte drafted LAST year??? So there is a huge chance Houston could be much better.

Shaunn Lobo (1/15/2008)

Yea I heard this rumor when Cromartie took over as a starter. I'd be ok with him if we could pick him up cheap.

Julius (1/15/2008)
yea but chris houston has no picks and no pro bowl nod

True but Cromarte is a 2nd year player...and Houston should have had one pick...and got jewed on a beautiful coverage play...that they called pass interference....he is def growing into a cornerback...i am excited to see his play next year.

atlfalcon2184 (1/15/2008)
Shaunn Lobo (1/15/2008)

Yea I heard this rumor when Cromartie took over as a starter. I'd be ok with him if we could pick him up cheap.

Cannot believe they benched Quintin jammer though....Jammer was a shutdown corner last year...i would prefer Jammer over Drayden Florence...Florence is the only one to give up a big play in that indy game to wayne.

Julius (1/15/2008)
i hope you got my explanation of what i said shaun_lobo. not expecting anything just dont want u thinking im a jerk

I got it now lol...i thought you were saying "ohhhh hey draft his cousin just bc he has a big name cb already in the league.." but its all good...and i havent heard or seen anything on his cousin...is he decent, possibly there in the 5th round?