Again an stupid move

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)
I was just listening to John Clayton and right now it seems we going to hired that fat ##### Ryan, of all the bad moves Petrino comes first this one will come second. I will still be at the home games this year but I will have an brown paper bag over my head.

i highly doubt we hire someone the same day dimitroff does his press conference.

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)
I was just listening to John Clayton and right now it seems we going to hired that fat ##### Ryan, of all the bad moves Petrino comes first this one will come second. I will still be at the home games this year but I will have an brown paper bag over my head.

Look on the bright side we might run the 34.

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

dont people ever get tired of making drama out of nothing.... Falcons Fans on this message board = drama-queen-t-shirt.jpg

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

Sorry, dude, but to bag on Rex Ryan is to expose yourself as someone who knows very little about pro football. Just calling it how I see it.

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

Talk about stupid...what the **** does...."Again an stupid move" mean? :hehe:

Hollywood_5555 (1/15/2008)
Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

Why would that be looking on the bright side :blink:

BlacksburgHokie (1/15/2008)
Hollywood_5555 (1/15/2008)
Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

Why would that be looking on the bright side :blink:

They bring 4 you just have to know who the 4 is unlike 43 when you know who the 4 going to be.

The thing that would worry me about Ryan is that he has had a REALLY talented defense to work with. As has every other Raven DC that has become a head coach.

Lewis and Nolan haven't exactly been playoff fixtures...

So is he a good coach because he is working with great talent. Or is he a good coach because of his experience and background?

Proud Marine (1/15/2008)

Let me guess. You want Garrett. Figures a Marine would want the FLASHY guy instead of the guy who knows his stuff. Also it's a stupid not an stupid. I guess you didn't learn proper english in the Marines.

Shaunn Lobo (1/15/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/15/2008)
Someone who can't even figure out how to change names right on a message board is talking about dumb moves. Your a joke kid grow the **** up.

Agreed....he probably does not even know Rex Ryan's resume.....

Rex Ryan's resume? HA you give him to much credit. Im gonna be surprised if he knows what screen name he's logged in to.

Dr John Zoidberg (1/15/2008)
The thing that would worry me about Ryan is that he has had a REALLY talented defense to work with. As has every other Raven DC that has become a head coach.

So is he a good coach because he is working with great talent. Or is he a good coach because of his experience and background?

Great point.

Demetrius Dew (1/15/2008)
Talk about stupid...what the **** does...."Again an stupid move" mean? :hehe:

:laugh::laugh:

LMAO

While I disagree with the premise of this thread, I can certainly understand what he's trying to say in his broken English. "Another bad move" could stand for so many things related to the Falcons decision making process. For me it will always refer to the hiring of the idiot Petrino who was in way over his head from the beginning.

Dr John Zoidberg (1/15/2008)

Umm....eh...i agree but Marvin Lewis did win the afc north and probably would have went to the afc champ game has Carson Palmer not went down.