If you paid 550 million for a team, What would you do?

dirty2idie

I dont know what the question is, so I cant answer.

But I would pose this question in terms that we all can relate to.

Say you really wanted to make meatloaf... It was your dream to make a killer meatloaf.... But everytime you went into your kitchen to make a meatloaf, you ended up setting the kitchen on fire. You do it like, let's say, 3 times....

Wouldnt you eventually wise up and get someone else to make the meatloaf?

Arthur Blank keeps setting the ##### kitchen on fire. Time to get some takeout.

if i knew nothing about football then no. a lot of owners buy teams but dont know anything more about the sport than the casual fan. now granted i would not let the gm or whoever hire the colonel from kfc coming or just some guy standing outside of the unemployment office as the coach but i wouldnt put it solely on my shoulders. thats why you have gm's and vp's and all that good stuff.

the problem with Blank is that he says he's staying out of the kitchen, but the Chef's he keeps hiring are told:

a. you better make the best **** meatloaf in the meatloaf industry, and...

b. and it must be made with my special sauce and my handpicked ingrediants...and

c. you must cook it the way I have always wanted my meatloaf cooked...and most importantly...

c. you better have it made perfectly right NOW...or....

YOUR A$$ IS FIRED.

Any chef worth his salt would tell this owner to take a hike...(and apparantly many have in this search.).