Falcons New coaching staff....

Jwall

Just a little speculation and that is it...

HC-Rex Ryan

OC-Brian Billick(that would be kind of weird huh to work under someone that worked for you the last 6 yrs.)

DC-Ryan-I think he resigned with Oakland tho could be wrong...

ST-Im not sure i guess just keep Roseburg...

I think that this would be a very dicsiplined team something we have lacked and has cost us a few games...This staff would bring in attitude on D and that is what we need.

Jwall (1/15/2008)
Just a little speculation and that is it...

HC-Rex Ryan

OC-Brian Billick(that would be kind of weird huh to work under someone that worked for you the last 6 yrs.)

DC-Ryan-I think he resigned with Oakland tho could be wrong...

ST-Im not sure i guess just keep Roseburg...

I think that this would be a very dicsiplined team something we have lacked and has cost us a few games...This staff would bring in attitude on D and that is what we need.

Billick will not ever be a Falcon.....he didnt prove anything offensive wise in Bal.....

No disrespect to you, but I cannot see a GM hiring a former HC/DC and swapping their titles. That would be just a constant point of issue, if not in reality at least in the media and as a newbie GM, it would look like a total Newbie mistake.

With that said, I don't know much about Rex, but he is obviously one heck of a DC.

I agree with some of the other posts. We know our options for HC, its all about which staff he plans on bringing with him. I also believe we'll try to get Schwartz as our HC, and pay big money for Rex Ryan to be our DC. That being said, with the Chow firing, it opens up someone Schwartz is familiar with. Maybe that is why Schwartz has been laying low. Heres my wishlist and a great possibility for the Falcons.

HC - Schwartz

DC - Ryan

OC - Chow

Legion (1/15/2008)
Ben (1/15/2008)
I think it will be

HC-Rex Ryan

OC-Norm Chow

DC-Monte Kiffin

Now that's more of a wish list but all are available. So it wouldn't be out of the question.

What is Norm's claim to fame?

At one point coaching Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, Jim Mcmahon, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, and Phillip Rivers (all of them give a lot of credit to Chow). Also, turning Vince Young into rookie of the year... although Vince regressed but I think that was more on Vince & his immaturity than Chow.