Singletary

stoned_jc7 (1/14/2008)

I wish we would pull the trigger, but doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I am tired of giving all the reasons I think Singletary should be our guy.

I hope we get someone that is at least a lot like him. I am not sure if there is anyone else like him out there.

What is he like?We have no idea.I heard a interview with ovie and he isnt that impressed.If hes hired Im on board but it seems unlikely.

I think Singletary has all the passion one needs for being a great head coach. He just lacks coaching experience. I'd love for Blank to take a chance on him, but I don't see it happening. There are too many other more qualified candidates out there for the Falcons to choose from. And Blank is not going to take any more chances I feel. He's got to get someone in here with experience as an OC, DC, or HC. Maybe he'll bring Mike in here to be DC?

stoned_jc7 (1/14/2008)
Legion (1/14/2008)

Rex Ryan would do fine.

Ryan does seem to fit that mold more than anyone else. Garrett is just as much a risk as Singletary imho.

billick blows.

Garrett is another mistake and I'm tired of it.

We need Ryan, Singletary, Kiffin, or someone like that. We need defense minded, RUN FIRST guys!