I'll say this...

BigSlick

BigSlick (1/14/2008)
I sure will be getting alot more done at work once we get our head coach. My company, whom I will not mention, would also like to see this get wrapped up. Production has slowed during this process.

THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM THE FALCONS HAVE. NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED OR CONCERNED IN THEIR WORK ............ YOU'RE FIRED.;)

REV.2000 (1/14/2008)
BigSlick (1/14/2008)
I sure will be getting alot more done at work once we get our head coach. My company, whom I will not mention, would also like to see this get wrapped up. Production has slowed during this process.

THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM THE FALCONS HAVE. NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED OR CONCERNED IN THEIR WORK ............ YOU'RE FIRED.;)

Maybe the Falcons will hire me.

Little story. I applied to the Falcons organization about 15 times, seriously. Every opening I applied. Never heard anything. I started applying when I was in my last year of college. I went to work @ an accounting firm right out of college. I resigned after a year, accounting was my degree and it wasn't for me. I was out of work for about a month until my current company hired me. I have been there 3 years and really like it. Right after I was hired I had to go to training. I estimate the cost of training was $7,000-10,000. This is not a lie...the day I got back from my last training the Falcons called me. They wanted me to interview for the inventory manager position @ Flowery Branch. I talked to the lady for a few minutes but I was like, I can't leave the company I just started with considering what they have invested in me. I probably wouldn't like the job itself as much as I like my current job, but it would have been nice to have the option before hand. Such is life. :)