Omar Hunter final 3 schools are............

freakyfalcon

UGA_DAWG46 (1/14/2008)
What does a player going greyshirt mean?

I'm happy theres a chance a scholly open up for either Zebrie or Omar.

http://goforward.harpercollege.edu/page.cfm?p=2885

NCAA Rules

5-Year D-1 Rule: Once you begin as a full-time student (12 hours or more), you begin your 5-year "clock" whether you participate in football or not." You have 5 years to complete 4 years of playing once you become a full-time student. One "Red-Shirt" year is allowed in that 5-year period.

Grey Shirt Rule: If we feel you are a D-1 prospect but need a year of learning, you'll have a choice to "grey shirt." It simply means you take less than 12 credits and work out with the squad. Your 5-year clock does not start until you take 12 credits.

UGA_DAWG46 (1/14/2008)
Thanks for the explanational.

I hope the greyshirt player wasnt DeAngelo Tyson.

Well from now till signing day, I will pray that Omar will sign with us.

I heard UGA coaches are visiting Omar at his school tomorrow.

Yeah I posted that above regarding uga visiting omar tomorrow.. so is auburn and uf. No it's not DeAngelo Tyson. IMO it would be Xavier Avery. He won't step foot between the hedges IMO. They are meeting with Xavier tonight at his house.

Oh my fault. Thanks for the head.

Everyone seem to think Xavier will go pro. Who can we offer his scholarship to if he go pro?

Uzzi? Zebrie again? or Limpscomb?

I doubt Uzzi will accept. He is really interested in Bama and GT.

Limpscomb is a big possibility, but you say he may not qualify.

I think its pointless to offer Zebrie again. Seem that he lik FSU and UCLA.

SacFalcFan (1/14/2008)
capologist (1/14/2008)
Gator all the way...

Yes I have heard that kind of stuff about a lot of players like patrick johnson, darrell scott, jamie harper, and the list goes on and on my man. I also do think he is heading to the gators in the end. However what if UGA gets him in the end.. :P:D

Not sure who you heard say that about any of the 3 you mentioned but that would be rather surprising to me. There's always a chance that a kid can change their mind but I'd say 90 to 95% he'll be a Gator IMO. As for what happens if he chooses UGA, it'll be one more person for Moody and Tebow to run over...:w00t::P:D

Headshot (1/14/2008)
USC as in Southern Cal or SOuth Carolina? The reason he decommited from Notre Dame was because he said he wanted to be close to home...it makes no sense for him to go to Southern Cal

Ive always used the term USC to describe Southern Cal. South Carolina is just that....South Carolina.

I know Omar and his family really well. Also he is very serious about being interested in Southren Cal. It's not a name drop. They are the most successful program in the last 5-6 years. From my understanding, he's going to UF. And this was as recent as last week. He could change his mind. Also I have lost alot of respect for Charlie Weis. When Omar called and told him he won't be coming to ND, that slob called him a loser. And that he won't be anything but a waste. How do you tell a high school student something like that? Real shame.

SacFalcFan (1/14/2008)
capologist (1/14/2008)
Gator all the way...

Yes I have heard that kind of stuff about a lot of players like patrick johnson, darrell scott, jamie harper, and the list goes on and on my man. I also do think he is heading to the gators in the end. However what if UGA gets him in the end.. :P:D

and all 3 of those guys were commited to UF at one time or another.

Jgator2113 (1/15/2008)
SacFalcFan (1/14/2008)
capologist (1/14/2008)
Gator all the way...

and all 3 of those guys were commited to UF at one time or another.

I know what you are saying, but we both know you can't count silents at all. Not one of them publicly committed to uf (unless you can link me to an announcement publicly from any of them). That's the point of using the gatorlock stuff, they are not locks. (Not saying you said this, but what is being said on gatorbait, etc.)

capologist (1/15/2008)
SacFalcFan (1/14/2008)
capologist (1/14/2008)
Gator all the way...

Not sure who you heard say that about any of the 3 you mentioned but that would be rather surprising to me. There's always a chance that a kid can change their mind but I'd say 90 to 95% he'll be a Gator IMO. As for what happens if he chooses UGA, it'll be one more person for Moody and Tebow to run over...:w00t::P:D

Oh all over the national boads and I told them that no way would uf get harper and scott and that was dead on. I think sometimes because they are fans of a team they overestimate that everyone wants to go to their school and play.

They mostly repeat what is told to them by the mods and insiders of their board which is what almost everyone one does on the National board. At one point before Moody transfered we lead and had silent commitments from Scott and Harper at one time. That began to change alot after Moody came on board mostly on the Harper side because Scott belives he can beat out anyone in the country. We were very heavy still with Scott up untill 3 weeks ago when some stuff went down that I will comment on after NSD. There was no one and I mean no one that knew where PJ was going because he commited to 4 different staffs during his recruitment and if you belive just because he commited to LSU on TV that his recruitment is over with than your fooling yourself.

Jgator2113 (1/16/2008)
They mostly repeat what is told to them by the mods and insiders of their board which is what almost everyone one does on the National board. At one point before Moody transfered we lead and had silent commitments from Scott and Harper at one time. That began to change alot after Moody came on board mostly on the Harper side because Scott belives he can beat out anyone in the country. We were very heavy still with Scott up untill 3 weeks ago when some stuff went down that I will comment on after NSD. There was no one and I mean no one that knew where PJ was going because he commited to 4 different staffs during his recruitment and if you belive just because he commited to LSU on TV that his recruitment is over with than your fooling yourself.

The point is still the same regarding my previous comments jgator. They were NOT gatorlocks period. A silent commit month and months ago isn't a gatorlock. If anyone thinks that that a silent means that (including insiders and mods) then they are fooling themselves. Regarding any commit like patrick johnson that has committed to 4 different staffs, his recruitment is never done til he signs the LOI, but again he is no gatorlock. I also believe anyone who thought they would get both harper and scott were fooling themselves. Those were beliefs I had then that to this day are correct.