God bless him...Felix Jones joining McFadden in the draft...

Ton80Kid

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3195375

Junior running back Jones joins McFadden, heads to NFL

By Joe Schad

ESPN.com

Arkansas junior running back Felix Jones declared for the NFL draft at a news conference on Monday.

Jones and junior teammate Darren McFadden, each of whom topped 1,000 yards rushing this season, could both be taken in the first round of the next NFL draft.

McFadden spoke first at a joint news conference Monday. Then it was Jones' turn.

"I guess that'll be the last handoff from D-Mac," Jones joked.

Jones, 6 feet, 207 pounds, averaged 8.7 yards per carry and scored 11 rushing touchdowns. He is also a proven threat as a returner.

;)

ballin in atl (1/14/2008)
yes but quitrino also just got mallet

Big deal...he has to wait till 2009 to get to play with his new toy because of NCAA rules...by that time, Petrino will have quit the Razorbacks to go take his dream job coaching high school football in Arlen, TX...:) :P

Oh yea, Arkansas is SOOOOOO screwed now. I mean, we're getting Mallet, and even Joe Adams is looking at us. Now that we're installing a passing offense, our wide outs will get some real coaching. But remember, nobody will ever come to Arkansas because of Petrino.

Dmac and Felix are gonna tear it up in the pros, thanks for a good 3 years boys, sorry that Nutt ruined what could have been a better college career.

Dirty Bird Razorback (1/15/2008)
Oh yea, Arkansas is SOOOOOO screwed now. I mean, we're getting Mallet, and even Joe Adams is looking at us. Now that we're installing a passing offense, our wide outs will get some real coaching. But remember, nobody will ever come to Arkansas because of Petrino.

Dmac and Felix are gonna tear it up in the pros, thanks for a good 3 years boys, sorry that Nutt ruined what could have been a better college career.

You were screwed up before Petrino got there, now you are just more screwed up...;)

Ton80Kid (1/15/2008)

Big deal...he has to wait till 2009 to get to play with his new toy because of NCAA rules...by that time, Petrino will have quit the Razorbacks to go take his dream job coaching high school football in Arlen, TX...:) :P

Not if we have anything to say about it, I tell ya what.

B000AQ68VO01_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Demetrius Dew (1/15/2008)
ty down (1/14/2008)
ballin in atl (1/14/2008)
yes but quitrino also just got mallet

I'm not trying to be faeces here, but does mallet bring?

6'6 240 and a strong arm with mobility that rivals that of JaMarcus Russell, some what of a JaMarcus Russell carbon copy.

A. Jamarcus is way overhyped

B. Mallet isnt half as good as Jamarcus

C. You better pray you get Pryor to dig Michigans program out of the grave they have been in for the past decade.

Dirty Bird Razorback (1/15/2008)

H. Nutt>>>>>>>Bob Pefago