We Owe Bob Kraft......

Guest Gritz

Robert Kraft could have been a much bigger obstacle in our attempts to get Dimitroff then he turned out to be.....

In an interview this morning on 790theZone Len Pasquarelli said that Robert Kraft has a good relationship with Blank and has been helpful to Blank in the past on several occasions.

Kraft's a great owner. Hopefully Blank can continue learning from him.....;)

1989fan (1/14/2008)
Hopefully Blank takes Krafts advice of letting the football guys do the football things, and enjoy being an owner.....from your suite upstairs!
Amen to that......

gritblitzer (1/14/2008)
1989fan (1/14/2008)
Hopefully Blank takes Krafts advice of letting the football guys do the football things, and enjoy being an owner.....from your suite upstairs!
Amen to that......

through all of the 2007 season AB got a bad rap for doing nothing wrong other than trusting his employee, McKay, to steer his direction. We simply ran aground in 2007.

I think the Petrino agent who stuck that "meddlesome" tag on Mr Blank did that just to try to put Petrino in a better light. Nobody ever said "meddlesome" but that guy, thousands of haters picked it up since, again an injustice to AB. I have always admired AB and I believe that Robert Kraft and others still have confidence in Mr Blank. I never lost my confidence in him doing the right thing to buiild this team. It was good to see the respect given and received in such a professional way. Leadership starts at the top.

I am very excited about Tom Dimitroff being here, I look for him to do much rebuilding. Is it really rebuilding or is total restructuring more like it? I look for our entire scouting personnel to be changing. Our coaching wil definately be all new. I can't wait to see who we sign and what the direction will be. I look for us to follow the Patriots ways.

I am not anti-rap but it was so refreshing to see and hear the Pat's players of whom none spoke that "hip-hop/gangsta" street language. These guys are grown men, not teen age wanna-be gangstas, which is what they act like by sending this tash talk image. I think we will rise above the "street level gangsta" image and move to a ProPlayer image as well. I don't care what these guys listen to or how they dress, BUT, on the field if we don't reach a higher level will have to go through a total personnel change. The current status won't cut it any more.

To be taken seriously by the league we need to lose this "street tough gangsta" image.

Our competition don't take this junk seriously, to be taken serious in the NFL today you gotta go hit somebody. The big time players I have much respect for don't have to talk junk, they put your lights out and go line up to do it again.

As much as I like Mike Singletary I think that trash talking, which he was one of the first to do it, may be the stopping point for Mike. A team full of trash "talking players" would be silly, Nobody can cash all those checks on every play. We all know that we don't need the trash talking we have now. You don't see tha Pats doing anything but hitting, the message is sent via the hit, not the mouth.

NCFalconfan (1/14/2008)
Thanks Kraft, now teach us how to cheat and get away with it.
Yeah, because it makes so much sense to sum up Kraft's entire performance as owner of the Patriots by that one episode........:Whistling:

gritblitzer (1/14/2008)
NCFalconfan (1/14/2008)
Thanks Kraft, now teach us how to cheat and get away with it.

Yeah, because it makes so much sense to sum up Kraft's entire performance as owner of the Patriots by that one episode........:Whistling:

You're so right. Robert Kraft is a terrific owner and does not deserve a cheap shot like this.

Blank has let his "football people" work. And it hasn't been pretty. His QB lied to him and went to prison, his head coach lied to him and left him high and dry, and his GM has grossly underachieved. Not to mention the entire Parcells affair.

How can you ask Arthur Blank to trust "football people" after a year like this?