Sig request..

brendyne

• 2 weeks later...
.leon (1/25/2008)
RoddyWhiteBW.jpg

RoddyWhite.jpg

Made 2 versions. Personally like the top one, think that particular sig is nice in B/W.

Pick whichever, or neither ;)

Must admit this is probably not one of my better ones, gonna change my style for the next methinks.

Nice sig. I prefur the color one (usually dont like black and white ones). All though i really like this style. THey are all starting to look the same. I cant wait to see what your next sig looks like.

lipp (1/25/2008)

Nice sig. I prefur the color one (usually dont like black and white ones). All though i really like this style. THey are all starting to look the same. I cant wait to see what your next sig looks like.

Yeah, when I was making it I was starting to get bored, so next time deff be something different. The only thing is, it's easy to come up with diff styles for some sigs like models or whatever. My mind is a kind of blank when I think about what would be good with a football player, since I don't really like the grungy style that I see on a lot of football sigs.

.leon (1/25/2008)
RoddyWhiteBW.jpg

RoddyWhite.jpg

Made 2 versions. Personally like the top one, think that particular sig is nice in B/W.

Pick whichever, or neither ;)

Must admit this is probably not one of my better ones, gonna change my style for the next methinks.

I like both of them, but i think ill use the B/W one :).

Well they are both pretty good, but i just think the sparks give it a good effect.

Thanks man.