Mock to end it all

Alright so it looks as if Dallas wants DMC to solidify their Offense with Barber and DMC running the game. So we trade number 3 for 22, 29, 93, 157. It's a big trade but in the end they realize that they have the team they need to make a super bowl shot with one more addition in DMC.

We start out on the clock with R1P22

R1PA-Sam Baker-Fell off because the competition may be bigger and weigh a little more but still started for USC and anchored the Line for years.

R1PB-Jonathan Stewart-Big, Fast, and EXTREMLY powerfull

R2PA-Gosder Cherilus-Great OT that will fall into the early second because of other people making there ways up, but based off of play he is one of the best.

R2PB-Frank Okam-He is a great player and only fell off because of possible problems with effort but i promise you when he is playing for his future and for making money not just looking good for the NFL teams he'll play a little harder.

R3PA-Joe Flacco-this is an easy pick, he will make a great QB with a little time to relax and watch DJ run the show.

R3PB-Vince Hall-Solid MLB that may not be a big impact guy but is a great player that can just play and lead the defense.

R3PC(comp. from Kerney's amazing year)-Jason Jones- a guy that reminds me a lot of Kerney just with his build. 6'5 270 and runs a 4.7... this guy can play and will be a good addition.

R4-Dexter Jackson-Kick and Punt returner Instantly and 3rd maybe 4th WR without Horn and maybe without Jenkins.

R5PA-Bobbie Williams-Plays FS and is an interception machine, runs a 4.45 at 6 foot and 215 pounds, if anythign he is a good special teamer.

R5PB-Robert Felton-Guard that helped DMC rush.

R6-Brandon Coutu-We need a kicker.

R7-Paul Smith-QB tulsa I always pick him here because he is just a nice player to get a hold of and to bring into camp.

UFA-

Tim Silver-OT from Richmond-6'6 320. He was a 2 year starter and is a great athlete but the problem is the level of competition he faces.

Gary Guyton-OLB for GT is a good athlete at 240 pounds running in the high 4.6's

New Depth Chart:

QB:DJ Shockley-Joe Flacco-Chris Redman-Paul Smith

RB:Jerious Norwood-Jonathan Stewart-Jason Snelling

FB:Ovie Mughelli

WR:Roddy White-Laurent Robinson-Dexter Jackson-Adam Jennings

LT:Gosder Cherilus-Renardo Foster

LG:Justin Blalock-D'Anthony Batiste

C:Todd McClure-Doug Datish

RG:Tyson Clabo-Robert Felton

RT:Sam Baker-Tim Silver

TE:Alge Crumpler-Dwayne Blakley-Martrez Milner

DE:John Abraham-Chauncey Davis

DE:Jamaal Anderson-Jason Jones

DT:Trey Lewis-Frank Okam

DT:Jonathan Babineaux-Montavious Stanley

OLB:Stephen Nicholas-Gary Guyton

MLB:Vince Hall-Tony Taylor

OLB:Michael Boley-Earl Everett

CB:Dhall-David Irons

CB:Chris Houston-Brent Grimes-Antoine Harris

FS:Jimmy Williams-Bobbie Williams

SS:Darren Stone vs. Chris Crocker for the starting Job at SS

K:Brandon Coutu

P:Michael Koenen

If I look really dumb or messed something up tell me... Or maybe if i did something good you could be nice and not make me cry tonight :D

I don't like it were is Forney and Weiner? I don't expect us to draft 2 OT, maybe 1 and evaluate the rest of the players on the roster.

QB is a great concern. Everyone is high on Chris Redman, which is hilarious. Redman was selling car insurance prior to Petrino calling his former Louisville QB. Joe Flacco will be in way over his head facing Winthrop to facing NFL teams. Give me a break.

CanadianFalcon19 (1/14/2008)
I don't like it were is Forney and Weiner? I don't expect us to draft 2 OT, maybe 1 and evaluate the rest of the players on the roster.

QB is a great concern. Everyone is high on Chris Redman, which is hilarious. Redman was selling car insurance prior to Petrino calling his former Louisville QB. Joe Flacco will be in way over his head facing Winthrop to facing NFL teams. Give me a break.

Flacco will be a highly coveted QB. I doubt he even lasts til the 3rd round. He wouldn't be starting until his 2nd year most likely anyway. Maybe 1 OT? Did you see our line play this year. We will draft at least 1 but more than likely 2.