If I could only cut one player next year it would be...

Chiropractor (1/14/2008)
I hate leftwich. I wish he would retire, and stop being an embarrassment to his family. I bet his children get made fun of at school.

Why would he do that to his kids?

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEM? THEY'RE ONLY KIDS. BIG MAN YOU ARE. YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO REAL MEN WHO DON'T NEED KIDS TO BEAT-UP ON. I BET YOU'RE A WIMP ......... THATS RIGHT YOU HEARD ME ...... WHIMP:angry:

If we weren't so desperate for a QB, Harrington would have been cut by November 1st if we had a real coach the whole season. Instead we had a spineless, ball less coward excuse of a man trying to go back to playing with kids.

The Falcon Ace (1/14/2008)
Leftwich? The worst all time? LMAO... You are either very young and haven't watched much Falcons football or are extremely old and senile and have the memory of a flea.

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but a real Christian will act like one.

If you continue to fell like your saying "Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but a real Christian will act like one. " is something you beleive in PLEASE stop critizing other people. It hurts those who are true Christians an know that if you can't say something nice about somone don't say anything at all. Go back and read you bible an then ACT like a REAL CHRISTIAN.

Thank you and GOD bless.;)