Is it just me

Vicious

Vicious (1/13/2008)
or is Philip Rivers a B***** or what?? The dude acts like a teenage drama queen. First thing that kind of bothered me about him was him yelling insults to Cutler from the sideline and now he's yelling at the Colts fans. What a stuck up #####.

Pretty much just you. All I saw him yell to Colts fans was " I'll be back". Nothing wrong with interplay. Phillip has always been a class act.

Vicious (1/13/2008)
or is Philip Rivers a B***** or what?? The dude acts like a teenage drama queen. First thing that kind of bothered me about him was him yelling insults to Cutler from the sideline and now he's yelling at the Colts fans. What a stuck up #####.
I'm sure the classy Colts fans weren't saying anything equally as obnoxious to get a response from Rivers. Class has to go both ways.

pencilpusher (1/14/2008)
Vicious (1/13/2008)

Pretty much just you. All I saw him yell to Colts fans was " I'll be back". Nothing wrong with interplay. Phillip has always been a class act.

Are you serious? Rivers hasn't gotten into any big problems, but the dude has got a big mouth and every other sunday you see him freaking out and yelling things from the sidelines.

pencilpusher (1/14/2008)
Vicious (1/13/2008)

Yeah, OK.:unsure: Better check again. Even ESPN is reporting on it now.