Probowlers!

Can someone tell me why do we keep calling Keith Brooking and DeAngelo Hall probowlers? Are probowlers like becoming president? Do you get that title for life or what, everyone keeps calling these guys probowlers when they have a combined probowl count of less than five years but they have been in the league for several years now.

Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)
Can someone tell me why do we keep calling Keith Brooking and DeAngelo Hall probowlers? Are probowlers like becoming president? Do you get that title for life or what, everyone keeps calling these guys probowlers when they have a combined probowl count of less than five years but they have been in the league for several years now.

Because they were in the pro bowl more than once hence the term probowlers

Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)

I think in Keiths case we shouldnt call him a probowler seeing as how long hes been in the leuage but with D-Hall i think we can say that 2 pro bowls in 5 years isnt bad at all and he should have made it this year..

Gerber09 (1/13/2008)
Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)

Because they were in the pro bowl more than once hence the term probowlers

what do you know, i learned something today.

Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)
Brooking has not made it since the 04 season, come on guys, this guy has not done anything in several years now and we still want to call him probowler?! We dreaming or hoping about this guy or what?

Brooking is and will forever be a Probowler. That's just the way it is. Reggie White is still a Probowler and he's dead! The fact that Brookings' play has fallen off in recent years is irrelevant.

stoned_jc7 (1/13/2008)
Since we are answering questions that I have no idea why we even care about..

Does a tree really make no sound if it falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it?? So by that theory, if an old deaf lady farts in her house, it fact, her fart makes no sound.

with your theory, mike vick still could've been playing for us right now.

Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)
Brooking has not made it since the 04 season, come on guys, this guy has not done anything in several years now and we still want to call him probowler?! We dreaming or hoping about this guy or what?

He went to the Pro-Bowl after the 05 season as well. Get your facts straight.

A pro-bowler is a pro-bowler, it doesn't matter how long ago it was. Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you can twist meanings and ignore facts just to make yourself feel better. Keith Brooking, IS A PROBOWLER.

Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)

he made the pro-bowl 5 times last year he was in the pro-bowl - 2005...so before you get on here and put a thread like that and start bashing some of the best player in atl...get your facts straight. you made it clear you don't follow the falcons and you don't know **** about football or its players so do everyone a favor and plz don't post anymore threads

Adrian Gibson (1/13/2008)
Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)

I think in Keiths case we shouldnt call him a probowler seeing as how long hes been in the leuage but with D-Hall i think we can say that 2 pro bowls in 5 years isnt bad at all and he should have made it this year..

5yrs? he was drafted in 2003, so he played in 04, 05, 06, 07. and he got snubbed this year, so id say 2/4, but it should be 3/4

Adrian Gibson (1/13/2008)
Dameon Smith (1/13/2008)

you are stupid and your picture proves it.