Did Everybody see terrel owens crying on post game interview??LLOOOLLL

DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)
papikaika (1/13/2008)
T.O. just proved to me and many many others that he`s matured and is a different player than he was before. A true class, unlike the team up north.

BS... a couple of weeks ago, TO was whining and moaning about Keyshawn Johnson criticizing him. He has been in the league for 12 years and now finally, he has matured?? Sorry, I am not buying his act.

You're not "buying his act" - his act that he just helped take his team to the playoffs?

I'll "buy that act" any day of the week.

I'd rather "buy the act" of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Their "acts" result in Super Bowl wins. TO's "acts" result in a media circus with him doing sit-ups in his driveway.

And what does "our act" do.

You say Bill Belichik and Tom Brady - they bought the Randy Moss "act". Go figure...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)
What has Parcells done? He took a Dallas team and barely made a .500 record. Parcells sucks, he is overrated. Everywhere he leaves his FORMER TEAMS always make the playoffs. That speaks volumes.

Super Bowl Ring Count:

Bill Parcells = 2

Terrell Owens = 0

That is SO true

Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)
papikaika (1/13/2008)
T.O. just proved to me and many many others that he`s matured and is a different player than he was before. A true class, unlike the team up north.

BS... a couple of weeks ago, TO was whining and moaning about Keyshawn Johnson criticizing him. He has been in the league for 12 years and now finally, he has matured?? Sorry, I am not buying his act.

You're not "buying his act" - his act that he just helped take his team to the playoffs?

I'll "buy that act" any day of the week.

I'd rather "buy the act" of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Their "acts" result in Super Bowl wins. TO's "acts" result in a media circus with him doing sit-ups in his driveway.

And what does "our act" do.

You say Bill Belichik and Tom Brady - they bought the Randy Moss "act". Go figure...

Last I checked, Moss has also kept his mouth shut. He hasn't been telling people to get popcorn ready or any other stupid phrase

Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
falconwes42 (1/13/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
T.O. - hate him or love him - is an ALL-PRO, and probably going to the HOF on the first ballot. Ridiculing him for crying over losing a playoff game is ridiculous. We could only be so lucky to have a player like that.

Whats funny about the whole thing is he dogged Parcells all year about how he used to coach the and how much better off they were this year. We heard how great a coach Phillips was all year and how they were going all the way this year. Phillips still has never won a playoff game and the Cowboys have gone 12 seasons without winning a playoff game.

What has Parcells done? He took a Dallas team and barely made a .500 record. Parcells sucks, he is overrated. Everywhere he leaves his FORMER TEAMS always make the playoffs. That speaks volumes.

Yeah because he builds them from the ground up leaves them for some retread to get a little pub. Don't worry from next season on Dallas will keep slipping a little each year with Jerry Jones making personnel moves and drafting. Back to 5-11 as it was before Parcells got there. Cowboys got a first round bye this year all it did was keep them from losing last week. For them to be so much better this year they did the same thing they have done the last 12 years and not won a playoff game.

After being on the losing end of a season in High school in which we didn't lose a game until the playoffs, I guess I can relate.

I don't see anything funny about any football player getting upset after a loss. As much work as they have to put into each season, game, and series, emotion is understandable. I am no big fan of T.O., but he hasn't acted like an idiot this season. So I am going to give him the benefit on the doubt.

Also good to hear he was sticking up for a teammate. If he really wanted to make headlines, he could have been the first to throw Romo under the bus.

Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
So a guy being emotional about his team losing is funny?

I'll take that any day over these losers on the Falcons who just laugh it off and essentially say "whatever".

T.O. is a team player and he actually cares about his team. Unlike these "me-me-me" thugs on the Falcons. At least T.O. played the game. Where was our team?

Thats the problem with ATL's "Fans". Players show emotion and they are laughed at. Players want to win and they are driven out of town. I'll take a team of guys who actually CARE about winning, and you can keep the scrubs who don't.

DirtyBirdOne (1/13/2008)

Super Bowl Ring Count:

Bill Parcells = 2

Terrell Owens = 0

Coaches can coach for years and year. 20, 30, 40. Coaches will likely have more rings then players as they outlast their players. Players play for 10-15 years, coaches can coach till they die. It's different... Not to mention coaches call plays, and have a say in personnel... Players don't.

Grim Truth (1/14/2008)

Thats the problem with ATL's "Fans". Players show emotion and they are laughed at. Players want to win and they are driven out of town. I'll take a team of guys who actually CARE about winning, and you can keep the scrubs who don't.

WHO SAID THEY WERE ATLANTA FANS? I DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE GUYS ARE POPPING UP FROM:angry:

REV.2000 (1/14/2008)
Grim Truth (1/14/2008)

WHO SAID THEY WERE ATLANTA FANS? I DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE GUYS ARE POPPING UP FROM:angry:

AMEN!!! like blood sig says ILL TAKE 53 D.HALLS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, and ILL TAKE 53 TOs ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!! THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR TEAM, and teammates. THEY WANT THEIR TEAM TO WIN.

kerney was a fan favorite, BUT i saw him Leave as soon as we didnt have enough to pay for the hefty contact he demanded.

freeze1st (1/13/2008)
super bob (1/13/2008)
lol, how great is that, i am sure they will have it on nfl.com post game interviews.

I thought T.O. was showing true emotion after the game and not trying to be a show boat.

I wish the Falcons had him right now, although I must say he would probably be on suicide watch if that were the case. :P

Seriousally, I think the man is finally starting to grow up, the T.O. show has been cancelled for this season and the Randy Moss show has now become prime time! I hope the Moss show is cancelled also! I wanna see the Farve show run untill the end and get the Superbowl award!

I watched it. I hate to say it but i was proud of his comments.

ebonymonk (1/14/2008)
I would cry too if the sports media turned into Teen Beat, US Weekly reporters talking about who people are dating and following them around trying to make a non story into a story. ESPN and other outlets are a disgrace.
Amen.

I don't see anything wrong with him crying or for him taking up for his teammate. It was a **** of a lot better than hearing him say 'me,me,me' like he usually does. PLus, T.O was right when he said the media would be wrong for messing with Romo because of his little trip. That ish was blown so out of proportion it wasn't funny. **** media drama queens.

falkonX7 (1/14/2008)
ebonymonk (1/14/2008)
I would cry too if the sports media turned into Teen Beat, US Weekly reporters talking about who people are dating and following them around trying to make a non story into a story. ESPN and other outlets are a disgrace.
Amen.

I don't see anything wrong with him crying or for him taking up for his teammate. It was a **** of a lot better than hearing him say 'me,me,me' like he usually does. PLus, T.O was right when he said the media would be wrong for messing with Romo because of his little trip. That ish was blown so out of proportion it wasn't funny. **** media drama queens.

It totally makes me sick too. I don't think T.O. started balling for no reason, some poser as a sports reporter had to have asked the stupid a$$ question about the rrip and if it affected the game.
GEORGIAfan (1/14/2008)
See i do not find that funny, because FINAL TO has found a team, and to see TO respect his teammates, and the team like that is truely the kind of players i want on this team.

yall can laugh, but i see a person showing heart for his team, which reminds me of D.Hall with the falcons.

Exactly. Look how many teams TO has been miserable on. For him to defend his teammates like this says a lot about the Dallas team,coaches and ownership that many people may not want to hear.It says a lot about TO that many people don't wanna hear. He has matured a lot but I think we can look at that team in Philly and see TO was probably right about a lot of things there.