super bob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

super bob (1/13/2008)
lol, how great is that, i am sure they will have it on nfl.com post game interviews.

I saw it too, I thought it was hilarious. From a guy who calls his old 49ers QB a homosexual and he is now crying for this one because they took a trip to mexico and lost the game. They need to check TOs meds. :P

So a guy being emotional about his team losing is funny?

I'll take that any day over these losers on the Falcons who just laugh it off and essentially say "whatever".

T.O. is a team player and he actually cares about his team. Unlike these "me-me-me" thugs on the Falcons. At least T.O. played the game. Where was our team?

super bob (1/13/2008)
lol, how great is that, i am sure they will have it on nfl.com post game interviews.

I thought T.O. was showing true emotion after the game and not trying to be a show boat.

I wish the Falcons had him right now, although I must say he would probably be on suicide watch if that were the case. :P

Seriousally, I think the man is finally starting to grow up, the T.O. show has been cancelled for this season and the Randy Moss show has now become prime time! I hope the Moss show is cancelled also! I wanna see the Farve show run untill the end and get the Superbowl award!

Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
So a guy being emotional about his team losing is funny?

I'll take that any day over these losers on the Falcons who just laugh it off and essentially say "whatever".

T.O. is a team player and he actually cares about his team. Unlike these "me-me-me" thugs on the Falcons. At least T.O. played the game. Where was our team?

Falcons team was waiting for T.O and Romeo to have a Seat on the floor meanwhile Couches are full with Falcons

freeze1st (1/13/2008)
super bob (1/13/2008)

I thought T.O. was showing true emotion after the game and not trying to be a show boat.

I wish the Falcons had him right now, although I must say he would probably be on suicide watch if that were the case. :P

Seriousally, I think the man is finally starting to grow up, the T.O. show has been cancelled for this season and the Randy Moss show has now become prime time! I hope the Moss show is cancelled also! I wanna see the Farve show run untill the end and get the Superbowl award!

Good post.

I don't see any problem with T.O. showing some emotion. I don't get why so many people want their atheltes today to be robots and not show emotion or say the politically correct thing all the time. I like players to have personality and feelings. Shows that they give a d@mn and they're not just in it for the money...

Ja Soul (1/13/2008)
I don't see any problem with T.O. showing some emotion. I don't get why so many people want their atheltes today to be robots and not show emotion or say the politically correct thing all the time. I like players to have personality and feelings. Shows that they give a d@mn and they're not just in it for the money...

True Champions feel the pain of losing. Losers feel the joy of having a long off-season to go party downtown.

Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)
Get your popcorn ready.... because the tears have made it EXTRA salty! He talks a big talk to be such a #####

Yea and last time I checked he led the NFC in TDs for a WR.

I didn't say anything about is season performance. But if you are going to talk to Deon and run your mouth with the whole popcorn talk in an interview, You shouldn't be crying after a game

I NEVER CAN FIGURE OUT HOW YOU CAN LAUGH BECAUSE SOMEONE IS CRYING. EVEN IF IT'S SOMEONE YOU DON'T CARE FOR, I FORGET ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM ..... ALL I SEE ARE THE TEARS. IF YOU'RE ANY KIND OF HUMAN, TEARS DO SOMETHING TO YOU. AT LEAST IT DOES TO ME....... BUT ....... TO EACH THEIR OWN;)

say what you want? T.O a team player....thats a load of bull #####...he is a team player as long as his team has a shot a winning the super bowl...that all he cares about is his career, not what team he is on. Not saying he isn't an amazing reciever or a great athlete, but i think with his me me me attitude he got what he had coming....no shot at a superbowl

FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)
Get your popcorn ready.... because the tears have made it EXTRA salty! He talks a big talk to be such a #####

I didn't say anything about is season performance. But if you are going to talk to Deon and run your mouth with the whole popcorn talk in an interview, You shouldn't be crying after a game

I wouldn't call that running his mouth. He was just answering a question. And he was crying because he gave a d@mn about the game. I'd rather my player be upset and show some emotion after a tough loss than to already be making plans on going to the strip club later in the night...

Ja Soul (1/13/2008)
FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (1/13/2008)
FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)

So "Get your'e popcorn ready" is NOT running your mouth? Had me fooled

I wouldn't call that running his mouth. He was just answering a question. And he was crying because he gave a d@mn about the game. I'd rather my player be upset and show some emotion after a tough loss than to already be making plans on going to the strip club later in the night...

"So "Get your'e popcorn ready" is NOT running your mouth? Had me fooled"

Dude, T.O. has said that many a time and no one makes a big deal about it. It's just his catch phrase. And he has said a lot worse than that before. Hate it or love it, the bottom line is that he straps it up every game and plays with heart AND plays hurt. Tell me how many players today will do that

Again you talk about his ability. I never said anything about that. But lets not church it up; when he says "get your popcorn ready", that means that HE is going to put on a show for everyone. See Its all about him. He is selfish! All you T.O. lovers are blind! Saying TO is a "good" guy is like saying Barry Bonds is a great teammate.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE BEAT CAROLINA. THERE WERE PICTURES OF STEVE SMITH CRYING AFTER THE GAME, WITH A COACH HUGGING HIM. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS RATHER AMUSING. BUT AFTER I SAW THE FULL VIDEO OF IT, WHEN I COULD ACTUALLY SEE THE TEARS ......... IT WASN'T SO AMUSING TO ME.

Oh I'm no T.O. lover by any stretch of the imagination. Matter of fact, I couldn't stand dude when he was with SF and he killed us all those years. But I can appreciate him being emotional after a tough loss like today and I believe it IS geniune and not self-centered like some people here want to believe...

FireDawg85 (1/13/2008)
Again you talk about his ability. I never said anything about that. But lets not church it up; when he says "get your popcorn ready", that means that HE is going to put on a show for everyone. See Its all about him. He is selfish! All you T.O. lovers are blind! Saying TO is a "good" guy is like saying Barry Bonds is a great teammate.

HOW DO YOU KNOW? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A TEAMMATE OF BARRY BONDS? ........ OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. ON THE CONTRARY .... LET'S DO CHURCH IT UP!:)