Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RB21

TERREL OWENS IS CRYING ON NFL NETWORK

10 posts in this topic

He just wants to be talked about on all the news channels and ESPN since he won't be in the SB this year.

Same 'old, same 'old. T.O.'s as fake as a $3 bill.:hehe:

Angus Beef (1/13/2008)
I wish the falcons had players that were as passionate about the game. Maybe we could get out of the cellar

How long do you think TO could handle being a falcon.I would say we are mentaly tougher.Our guys want to win.T.O. is a fruitcake.

haha! I will admit that he could be considered to be a tad unstable but I do believe that he has a love for the game that surpasses a lot of what I have seen from my view section 103 this year at the ga dome.

Just saw it on ESPN and I can't help but laugh at him with his sunglasses on. He's talking about the teams but the glasses say, "look at me!".

He's been talking trash all season saying how he is the best and that he is an entertainer. When did he ever talk about the team?

Ok so it was so funny the TO cried during a press conference?:rolleyes: I wish some of our players would show that kind of emotion and passion. Most of the players on this team are here for a pay check and chillin' out in the "A". So go ahead and laugh because someone cried. Yeah...not really that funny.