Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock AKA RyanFalcon34

T.O CRYING AT PRESS CONFERENCE!!1

18 posts in this topic

I'm not gonna laugh at the man, he was being honest for a change. That's probably why he has all this mayhem he creates around him.

He really wanted the win and give his all and lost, I thought that he was honest and open for a change and now he's being made fun of so to speak for doing so.

I wish the Falcons Had T.O. right now because he's finally grown up!

i cant bealive that i wanted them to beat the giants...t.o. did everything he could do to play that game and its sad to see it down that way

Why is it funny that a grown man cry?

You would cry too if you are in his situation. You played your heart out throught out the season to get that far and lose. Emotion of the game.

I personally know what that feel like.

Just saw it on ESPN and I can't help but laugh at him with his sunglasses on. He's talking about the teams but the glasses say, "look at me!".

He's been talking trash all season saying how he is the best and that he is an entertainer. When did he ever talk about the team?

Glad to see the Giants win. I have always liked them as a team. Man, how long has it been since Dallas won a playoff game, what a waste.

I appreciate T.O's passion for the game, but for him to smack talk thinking that the cowboys were ready to get their Super bowl trophy. Everyone knows T.O talks way to much and his whole Get your Popcorn ready really back fired in his face. Just play the game and dont cry and whine about what Media people might say about your QB in the end. **** if you want to talk about media talking about QB's take a look at our **** former QB. What will be said about Romo will be nothing compared to what we dealt with Vick.