I'm am so excited...

Babybanks

All of my co-workers are Cowboy fans, all season they have harrassed me about our season, I told them way back in October they would choke, they said I was jealous and the Cowboys will return to the superbowl. Now it's one and done like I said....I can not wait to go to work......I wish you guys can see me right now, I have the biggest smile you ever want to see......

Babybanks (1/13/2008)
All of my co-workers are Cowboy fans, all season they have harrassed me about our season, I told them way back in October they would choke, they said I was jealous and the Cowboys will return to the superbowl. Now it's one and done like I said....I can not wait to go to work......I wish you guys can see me right now, I have the biggest smile you ever want to see......

Yaa I know a good many cowboy fans that are going to be crying in their beer. :P I just wanted to see the packers vs the cowboys again. But its better this way. The packers will kill the giants and get to the super bowl. :)

Babybanks (1/13/2008)

"OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN."

Babybanks (1/13/2008)

Think about the monday night game where the giants killed us and youll calm down.