Now that Jason Garrett is available...

NCFalcon52

NCFalcon52 (1/13/2008)
Jason Garrett is now available....will we see him.

Can you believe both Caldwell and Garrett are now officially on the market. It can happen if we want them!!

I think Caldwell will wait until they announce what Dungy is going to do. Garrett would be the most likely choice though.

UGA_DAWG46 (1/13/2008)
Can anyone explain to me why you want Garrett or Mcdaniels?

Caldwell, Spags, Smith, or Swatz are ways better choice.

all they can say is that he has "potential" to be a great head coach, Even though they know for a fact that Garrett has only been a coach for 3 years, first year as a oc, might want to add that he has it easy in dallas with romo, T.O., Barber, good Offensive line.

Twinblade (1/13/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (1/13/2008)

all they can say is that he has "potential" to be a great head coach, Even though they know for a fact that Garrett has only been a coach for 3 years, first year as a oc, might want to add that he has it easy in dallas with romo, T.O., Barber, good Offensive line.

Exactly, my point. Who is you're top choice?

UGA_DAWG46 (1/13/2008)

I can't explain it......both McDaniels and Garrett need to be OC's for at least 2-3 more years with success before being serious HC candidates.

UGA_DAWG46 (1/13/2008)
Twinblade (1/13/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (1/13/2008)

Exactly, my point. Who is you're top choice?

I'm liking Rex Ryan, If we get him, We may get Mike Singletary for DC.

NCFalcon52 (1/13/2008)
Jason Garrett is now available....will we see him.

Can you believe both Caldwell and Garrett are now officially on the market. It can happen if we want them!!

No Garrett, Caldwell maybe, but would really like to consider Spags

I think Garrett will be a nightmare if we hire him. I, IMHO, don't believe that the players are going to respect him -- did you see the guy on the sidelines yesterday?? He looks like he still belongs in high school (even my wife, who never watches football, made that exact comment). Caldwell or Ryan, I think, would be much better at gaining respect because of their experience on the sidelines.

Garrett had a week off to plan for the Giants. He has weapons all over the place on offense and yet they couldnt beat the wildcard contender in their own house!

And some of you still want this green, inexperienced kid as OUR HC???

Let the Ravens give him on the job training. He wont have it so easy in Baltimore or Atlanta with the offenses they have. Dallas is a dream job with that offense. He should stay put and learn.

falcons4life (1/14/2008)
Garrett had a week off to plan for the Giants. He has weapons all over the place on offense and yet they couldnt beat the wildcard contender in their own house!

And some of you still want this green, inexperienced kid as OUR HC???

Let the Ravens give him on the job training. He wont have it so easy in Baltimore or Atlanta with the offenses they have. Dallas is a dream job with that offense. He should stay put and learn.

It looks like we will probably get an unexperienced coach, so what makes Caldwell, or Schwartz or Mike Smith better than Garrett. By the way, I am not necessarily wanting Garrett.