Tommy D and Petey C??

Russdogg

I know its a longshot to land pete Carrol, but im pulling for it... I know some argue about college coachs, and your right. BUT, this is a totally different situation, Carroll has had NFL HEAD COACHING experience, but the thing that intrigues me the most, is if you team that up, with Dimitroffs Talent Evaluating abilities, that tandem my friend, is down right scary, now if thats utilized to the full potential, we definitly could be heading into the right direction, as the letter STH got from blank, that it his his "pledge" to us, to make this franchise a winning one.

P.S> overlook my habit of making short nicknames, just my thing. lol.

Yeah, i hope everyone goes into this offseason feeling like their job isnt safe, i think one of two things may happen with a new GM/coach, either one, Someones gonna cut vick, or go after a QB, if thats the case i wouldnt mind the jason garret all too bad, a new coach wouldnt have to cut vick, because hes coming into, but who knows, we can do much worse right? lol... but yeah either way, its going to be an interesting one.