Billick Won 80 Lost 64 1 Super Bowl

he hate me

Billick knows how to win in the NFL. You don't win 80 games and a SB by mistake. Like Mora said back in the day 'It's hard to win in the NFL.'

Billick could also hire one of our candidates as his DC. Rex Ryan.

If Billick could hire a good OC I would feel good about the hire.

If we did hire Garrett, would you want him calling plays? If you said yes, he would be spending most of his time with the O. If you said no, why hire him? Play calling is his strong point.

he hate me (1/13/2008)
Billick knows how to win in the NFL. You don't win 80 games and a SB by mistake. Like Mora said back in the day 'It's hard to win in the NFL.'

If we did hire Garrett, would you want him calling plays? If you said yes, he would be spending most of his time with the O. If you said no, why hire him? Play calling is his strong point.

if he was D guru, then yes, but he is an OFF. guru, and thier offense SUCKS.

GEORGIAfan (1/13/2008)
he hate me (1/13/2008)

BUMP. His Defensive Coordinators and Ozzie Newsome's ability to find talent have covered up that offense's deficiencies. He surely didn't win that Super Bowl with his offense.

Vicious (1/13/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/13/2008)
he hate me (1/13/2008)

BUMP. His Defensive Coordinators and Ozzie Newsome's ability to find talent have covered up that offense's deficiencies. He surely didn't win that Super Bowl with his offense.

Exactly. He's supposed to be some offensive guru and his offenses were terrible. We can bring in anyone that could keep our offensive horrible. We're actually trying to improve here.

GEORGIAfan (1/13/2008)
he hate me (1/13/2008)

They never really had much talent on the offense in my opinion.Marvin lewis was coaching his defense then goes to cincy and his def blows but offense is good.You play with the team you have.Billick has a superbowl ring you dont get those being a bad coach.He is the most qualified.Doesnt mean hes the right guy but hes already done what we couldnt do in 40 years.