Having trouble finding a Falcons quarterback to lead this team, down the line?

Knowshon is definitely a beast ( hate saying it because of my hatred of UGA). Stafford didn't even look average until Knowshon emerged. Stafford is just another overhyped UGA qb. The problem with him is that he is cocky and hasn't proven anything. Greene and Shockley were better QB's than Stafford and they were never cocky. Screw it, I just don't like the UGA.. Bottom line, he'll just be another UGA qb that doesn't make it in the NFL.

Jay Posey (1/13/2008)
Knowshon is definitely a beast ( hate saying it because of my hatred of UGA). Stafford didn't even look average until Knowshon emerged. Stafford is just another overhyped UGA qb. The problem with him is that he is cocky and hasn't proven anything. Greene and Shockley were better QB's than Stafford and they were never cocky. Screw it, I just don't like the UGA.. Bottom line, he'll just be another UGA qb that doesn't make it in the NFL.

Que??

As opposed to Florida and their long lineage of amazing NFL QB's in the past decade and a half?

You are right about Stafford not being there yet. Hopefully he will mature even more and be straight up ballin next season.