Which position would you fix with the #3 pick?

heretic

Its SOO rare to get a gifted DT ANYWHERE in the draft. Getting Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey would be unreal. Then we should get an OT, RB/MLB/OG in the 2nd round.

Getting Jonathan Stewart, 5-11 235lbs 4.48 40, running in the 4.4's with 235????? I would have to see it to believe it but the guys the perfect Rb we NEED.

At number 3? Pretending everyones there? Glenn Dorsey, DT LSU. However, there is not a high likely hood in my opinion of that happening. If we cant get him I would rather see us move back to 8-10 and take Kenny Phillips from Miami. There is a big gap in talent for that position between him and the second best safety in this draft, ESPN Insider has him graded at 92 and Jonathon Heffney with like a 78.

Nativebird (1/13/2008)
DT, OL, DT, OL, DT, OL, DT, OL......(maybe if we say enough, Falcons might actually get the message where their actual problem lies....and have always been, in the trenches.).

Just as long as we dont get anyone from Florida, we'll be OK. After watching Reggie Nelson break his ankles more than twice last night, I am confident we dont need anyone from that scrub school.

J/k witch ya. But Nelson's cankles must be sore today.

grendel (1/13/2008)
It depends on who's there. If McFadden drops to #3, I'd like to see us trade down with the Jets at #6 so they can take McFadden and we get their #6 and 2nd round pick.

At #6 I'd look for Dorsey or Ellis, if they drop, otherwise I'd look at Brohm and Clady, in that order.

Brohm is not worth a top 10 pick.

I will be realistic here...

1. MIA: Chris Long (if Bill puts a 3-4 defense, Dorsey wouldn't fit there)

2. STL: Jake Long (They need a OT)

3. OAK: Glenn Dorsey (They need to replace Sapp)

4. ATL: McFadden (We need a RB, a player that will sell seats in the dome)

5. KC: Ryan Clady (They need a OT)