Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solidx

Did Kerney even play tonight?

7 posts in this topic

seriously get a clue - he has one bad game and you ride him totally - he has played like a star all year and has earned his pro bowl appearance - we would have killed to have him this year and letting him go and drafting anderson was probably the final straw that broke the Rich McKay Camels back - did you see the game last week he destroyed single and double teams all day - he is a beast

losing kerney was the saddest day for me since deion left

do you know he wasnt playing injured - he made enough hits last week i wouldnt be surprised

btw - i did check the stats myself and was also surprised! - but im giving him the benefit of the doubt

It sounded like he was having trouble finding traction so he could biuld up speed and rush the passer. Fox camera men kept panning over to show Kearny on the Seahawks sideline having his cleets scraped.

primetime (1/13/2008)
seriously get a clue - he has one bad game and you ride him totally - he has played like a star all year and has earned his pro bowl appearance - we would have killed to have him this year and letting him go and drafting anderson was probably the final straw that broke the Rich McKay Camels back - did you see the game last week he destroyed single and double teams all day - he is a beast

losing kerney was the saddest day for me since deion left

do you know he wasnt playing injured - he made enough hits last week i wouldnt be surprised

btw - i did check the stats myself and was also surprised! - but im giving him the benefit of the doubt

If people are on his back about this game, they are justified, because this was the biggest game of their season and he was invisible.

invisibleman.jpg

He was being pancaked all day by Tauscher.

BUT, in his defense:

The snow was so packed and sticky, Kerneys explosive first step was completely neutralized. Hes not a bull-rusher, he relies on that first step like his life depended on it.