It All Starts With The Lines!

TA

If The Falcons Do not get linemen for both sides of the ball that you could have Who every as a QB. They would get killed. So in this year we Build a o-line and wait a year to get A QB. I have not been impressed with any of the QB this year draft any way. IF McFadden fall to the Falcons in the first that I say take him other than that take the O linemen and get younger on the d-line.:)

TA (1/12/2008)
If The Falcons Do not get linemen for both sides of the ball that you could have Who every as a QB. They would get killed. So in this year we Build a o-line and wait a year to get A QB. I have not been impressed with any of the QB this year draft any way. IF McFadden fall to the Falcons in the first that I say take him other than that take the O linemen and get younger on the d-line.:)

I agree , that is why I want the best 2 OL in FAcy and 2 in the draft , plus 2 DTs and one DE in the draft . With the OL in FA and the Draft I'd like to Get two OTs and two Guards. I think the Center we got last year along with McClure will be fine untill next years Draft .

Draftnut57 (1/12/2008)
TA (1/12/2008)

I agree , that is why I want the best 2 OL in FAcy and 2 in the draft , plus 2 DTs and one DE in the draft . With the OL in FA and the Draft I'd like to Get two OTs and two Guards. I think the Center we got last year along with McClure will be fine untill next years Draft .

good idea

Sadly picking up anyone via FA who has starting potentail, for us, is a pipe dream. This isn't the team of the last few years who could bring in talent because we were winning some games. Even on Madden you cant get 4-12 and bring in big names. Were gonna be in for one **** of a rebuilding process and yes it needs to start in the trenches. When we start winning games we can talk about free agents but for now we gotta draft our talent. Luckily we are in a weak division in the weakest confernce.