Think of it as a

falconchef

There should be little doubt that Rich McKay is a great football administrator (after all, he was a leading candidate for Commissioner), but we've all experienced his questionable talent evaluating skills. Now, he's teamed with a guy who seems to have fantastic football talent evaluation skills, but may be lacking in administration experience. Put them together with Accorsi, an advisor who's run the perennially successful Giants, and we have a Front Office Frankenstein built to wreak havoc on the league (instead of our own team!). I'm actually excited about the prospect of having a bunch of pieces together to create a whole!

i agree... i just read a all the new threads about the new hire. Nobody really knows a thing about the guy, he hasn't even signed a contract yet and so many people start to judge? its a good thing to see someone who actual supports their team and just doesn't run there mouth like they are somebody and know a **** thing. I guess this is a thank you, you are a true falcon fan! GO FALCONS>>> NO MATTER WHAT!!!

super bob (1/12/2008)
i agree... i just read a all the new threads about the new hire. Nobody really knows a thing about the guy, he hasn't even signed a contract yet and so many people start to judge? its a good thing to see someone who actual supports their team and just doesn't run there mouth like they are somebody and know a **** thing. I guess this is a thank you, you are a true falcon fan! GO FALCONS>>> NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Thank you for those kind words. It's unfortunately rare to actually have an intelligent , respectful conversation on these boards. I'll look forward to your other posts!

I didn't see this the first go around, so thanks for the bump.

I agree. I am not one of those who thinks McKay is a cancer to the team. I think he has made some good decisions, and some that didn't turn out very well. To be honest, there are few teams that don't occasionally come up with some busts.

In principal, McKay has done well in drafting these last few years.

Add that to our newest addition, T.D., and we should have a definite improvement. Looking forward to getting our coach in.

stoned_jc7 (1/15/2008)
I didn't see this the first go around, so thanks for the bump.

I agree. I am not one of those who thinks McKay is a cancer to the team. I think he has made some good decisions, and some that didn't turn out very well. To be honest, there are few teams that don't occasionally come up with some busts.

In principal, McKay has done well in drafting these last few years.

Add that to our newest addition, T.D., and we should have a definite improvement. Looking forward to getting our coach in.

Thanks. I'm a legend in my own mind!:laugh: My posts usually end up buried quickly, because I generally post late-nite.