Dimitroff + Carroll?

falken

Following the timelines as reported the Falcons interviewed Dimitroff on Sunday and didn't speak with Carroll until early the next week. I don't believe Carroll would have been on the Falcon's radar unless it came as a suggestion from Dimitroff. I don't believe for a second that the Falcons would have contacted carroll about full control. That was just never in their plans. The media would have you believe that Carroll would want full control but I think it is possible to bring him in with the right working connection with a GM.

This would be a huge duo for our Birds. If this is the case I will be beyond estatic.

Hate the thought. How about Dimitroff plus the PERFECT NFL coach [anyone other than Carroll]. Falcons need to desperately get their head OUT of college football coaches and management, and INTO college football PLAYERS and FA acquisitions. That's what appears (I hope) the Dimitroff hire indicates.