Will Keith Brooking take a pay cut?

Chiropractor (1/12/2008)
I'm sure this will eventually turn into a Brooking flame... But I'm wondering, do you guys think he'll renegotiate to get us some more cap space?
Don't see why he wouldn't do it. He's done it in the past, at least once he volunteered to have it done to help improve the team.

atlfalcon36 (1/12/2008)
D. Hall said he'd stay for less money to play along side Chris Houston... D. Hall isn't as selfish as everyone thinks, he's just a competitor, a man....

and yes brooking should take a pay cut...

Agreed. The guy is good and to think that he isn't a team player goes against why he got so upset with Jackson getting cut. The guy wants to win and saw something in Petrino that wasn't right. It was a huge red flag on Bobby P for me, not Hall.

Falcon first down (1/12/2008)
Chiropractor (1/12/2008)
I'm sure this will eventually turn into a Brooking flame... But I'm wondering, do you guys think he'll renegotiate to get us some more cap space?

I second that motion.

I would give him the option of take a cut or be cut.

I think that would be a good call for him. I like the guy, despite the fact that he's lost a step. Bruschi and Seay have lost steps too, but they mesh well in NE.

About D Hall. I'm tired of losing too and I'm not even on the team. So I don't blame him for talking smack.

He was right about Petrino.... admit it.