JS entering the draft

94:30 PM): Duck back goe pro... Oregon junior RB Jonathan Stewart has announced he will pass up his senior season and enter the 2008 draft. The 5-10, 230-pound Stewart, who reportedly runs in the 4.4 range for the 40, ran for a school-record 1,722 yards this fall. Stewart looks like a solid second rounder with the potential to move into the late first rounder if teams become enamaored with his size-speed combination.

I hope if he don't fall to our #34 pick , that we will trade up for him , I don't like trading up, but he is worth it IMO. :Whistling:

Draftnut57 (1/11/2008)
94:30 PM): Duck back goe pro... Oregon junior RB Jonathan Stewart has announced he will pass up his senior season and enter the 2008 draft. The 5-10, 230-pound Stewart, who reportedly runs in the 4.4 range for the 40, ran for a school-record 1,722 yards this fall. Stewart looks like a solid second rounder with the potential to move into the late first rounder if teams become enamaored with his size-speed combination.

I hope if he don't fall to our #34 pick , that we will trade up for him , I don't like trading up, but he is worth it IMO. :Whistling:

gotta love the SC love for big Sed

we could get him & Stewart if we trade down

Its tough to say go him or Clady

Scouts Inc.'s Top 32Player Pos. School Grade

1. Darren McFadden* RB Arkansas 99

2. Chris Long DE Virginia 98

3. Glenn Dorsey DT LSU 98

4. Sedrick Ellis DT USC 97

5. Matt Ryan QB Boston Coll. 97

6. Jake Long OT Michigan 97

7. James Laurinaitis* ILB Ohio State 96

8. Brian Brohm QB Louisville 96

9. Vernon Gholston* DE Ohio State 95

10. Andre Woodson Jr. QB Kentucky 95

11. Malcolm Jenkins* CB Ohio State 95

12. Derrick Harvey* DE Florida 95

13. Ryan Clady* OT Boise St. 95

14. Kenny Phillips* S Miami 94

15. DeSean Jackson* WR California 94

16. Rey Maualuga* ILB USC 94

17. Calais Campbell* DE Miami 94

18. Keith Rivers OLB USC 94

19. Mike Jenkins CB S. Florida 93

20. Dan Connor OLB Penn State 93

21. Limas Sweed WR Texas 93

22. Early Doucet III WR LSU 92

23. Felix Jones* RB Arkansas 92

24. Jeffrey Otah OT Pittsburgh 92

25. Samuel Baker OT USC 91

26. Malcolm Kelly* WR Oklahoma 91

27. Aqib Talib* CB Kansas 91

28. Ali Highsmith OLB LSU 91

29. Jonathan Stewart* RB Oregon 90

30. Michael Oher OT Mississippi 90

31. Mario Manningham* WR Michigan 90

32. John Carlson TE Notre Dame 90

* Denotes draft-eligible underclassmen

I'm hoping that by the time all the Jrs are added it will drop him irght inot our laps at 34. If we can't get him I will be very disapointed , but I would then want Kevin Smith , or Mendenhall after Smith , I would also like to add a RB I think will be one of the steals of the draft at the psition , Thomas Brown. yeah I'd like 2. Tashard Chioce will be another good deal.

g-dawg (1/11/2008)
is it just me or does the pic of Sed Ellis in Drafnut's sig look like a "black Alladin" genie?

Yeah ! It's just you !:laugh: he's a meany genie ! Just mean to QBs , No really all I've read and heard is that he has very high charicter , and is a very hard worker , He studies the game as much as anybody , also a workout warrior like PK which is a greatthing. He is also thought to be the strongest player in the draft , we will find out in a month , He benches over 500 lbs with his eyes closed . Not telling what he could do with them open ! :laugh: All jojes aside this guy could end up going ahead of McFadden , Ellis is ranked at 4 in the new rankings . the dude is a Bull.