Breaking News Regarding D.Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Think The Falcons Should Trade D.Hall, Mike Jenkins, and a 3rd For Chad Johnson and Deltha Oneal that would greatly improve our offense next year and our offense would be explosive with almost any QB under the reigns with the depth chart on offense not including o-line would look like this

QB D.Shockley/C.Redman/A.Woodson which ever one is better in camp and preseason will start

RB D.Mcfadden

FB O.Mughelli

Wr1 C.Johnson

Wr2 R.White

TE A.Crumpler

What Does Everyone Think?

jbresette (1/11/2008)
DUMB

**** I'd do that...

What's so dumb or ******** about it?.....

Other then the fact that you know how to spell dumb or ********?? :ermm:

Jenkins goes back to Ohio, Deangelo Hall and Chad Johnson both get a change of scenery.

And we get a player 2 years removed from the ProBowl at Cornerback in Deltha Oneal.

Jeffrey Olney (1/11/2008)
I Think The Falcons Should Trade D.Hall, Mike Jenkins, and a 3rd For Chad Johnson and Deltha Oneal that would greatly improve our offense next year and our offense would be explosive with almost any QB under the reigns with the depth chart on offense not including o-line would look like this

QB D.Shockley/C.Redman/A.Woodson which ever one is better in camp and preseason will start

RB D.Mcfadden

FB O.Mughelli

Wr1 C.Johnson

Wr2 R.White

TE A.Crumpler

What Does Everyone Think?

***Breaking News***Your a Dumb#####. crawl back under the rock from which you came. Not only is this breaking news but the trade is so one sided. yeah lets give Cin our good ##### for some of there bad #####. No thanks

Dirtybird (1/11/2008)
***Breaking News***Your a Dumb#####. crawl back under the rock from which you came. Not only is this breaking news but the trade is so one sided. yeah lets give Cin our good ##### for some of there bad #####. No thanks

You need to lighten up... I said I'd do it!

Maybe not package a 3rd rd pick with it but 5th or 6th sure I would.

I also stated why I would...... Does that make me a whatever? :crazy: