Could McFadden's bar fight incident cause him to fall a little.

halsey

Twinblade (1/11/2008)
McFadden is not falling far, he will not get passed us unless herckert drafts Matt Ryan and if thats the case Screw Herkert.

That's what Eagles fans said when they took Mcnabb over Ricky Williams. I don't think Heckert was there, but still.

You know that's a good point. Admit it!

Twinblade (1/11/2008)
McFadden is not falling far, he will not get passed us unless herckert drafts Matt Ryan and if thats the case Screw Herkert.
We have no reason to draft McFadden that high. We have much bigger needs than a RB, and QB happens to be one of them. Not in favor of drafting one of these QB's in the top 5, I'd much rather address the lines, offensive & defensive.

Robb4242 (1/11/2008)
Twinblade (1/11/2008)
We have no reason to draft McFadden that high. We have much bigger needs than a RB, and QB happens to be one of them. Not in favor of drafting one of these QB's in the top 5, I'd much rather address the lines, offensive & defensive.

Rushing YPG- 26th in league

Rushing TDs- T-28th in league

Starting RB- 40th in league in YPG rushing

No unit on this team is actually ranked worse than that on either side of the ball

I think it's very possible that McFadden's incident took the Falcons out of the running for him. Blank is most likely overcautious on the character side after this year. I doubt Parcells takes him. I think Miami takes either Chris Long or Matt Ryan (mark my words). Dorsey is a 4-3 type--not the type of DT Bill goes for usually. Long would be the perfect 3-4 DE to build around in Miami. St. Louis won't go for McFadden; they'll go either Jake Long or Dorsey if he falls. Him and Carriker would be nasty!

We'll pass. Maybe the Raiders? If Long is available, i'd say long. After that either the Pats or the Jets get DMac.

falconsfan4life3 (1/12/2008)
So you think that because he was trying to defend his brother that he would drop in the draft?

How do you know that he was only fighting to defend his brother? Because his mother said so? Oh ok, then it must be true. It's not like shes only going by what she was told. This is the second time he's been involved in a bar fight. Notice how guys like Tomlinson and Peterson never have to offer excuses about why they were in a bar fight late at night. ;)