What about Don Shula as GM?

I know hes pushing 80 but come on he had the only undefeated team in the NFL ever (without cheating). I mean why isnt his name ever in any discussion for anything?

Im being serious with this, all these other coachs that are "retired" seems to always be listening to offers...why not Shula?> is there something i dont know about him?

trendkilla (1/11/2008)
I know hes pushing 80 but come on he had the only undefeated team in the NFL ever (without cheating). I mean why isnt his name ever in any discussion for anything?

Im being serious with this, all these other coachs that are "retired" seems to always be listening to offers...why not Shula?> is there something i dont know about him?

You're that guy that use to call himself, "It's All About The Caines." You know, the one who made all those racial comments last month.

Brian Brohm for President (1/11/2008)

WHEN YOU STARTED THIS THREAD YOUR NAME WAS trendkilla. Now you are Brian Brohm for President. No matter, we know who we're dealing with. Notice in the original thread sentences are started with capital letters. But since trenkilla was changed to Brian Brohm you start sentences with small letters ....... just like the guy who made all the racial remarks last month. The mods will be watching you. When you made those remarks last month you called youself, "It's All About The Caines." When I looked at the profile of Brian Brohm for President, guess what was the first thing I saw ..... "It's All About The Caines." I know you're the same guy.:angry: