Start Shockley IN 2008

I SAY WE SHOULD START SHOCKLEY HE WILL BE JUST AS GOOD AS VICK WAS BUT I THINK HE WOULD PASS MORE AND BETTER THAN VICK EVER DID.I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A GOOD TEAM WITH SHOCKLEY MCFADDEN AND WHITE.JUST IN CASE SHOCKLEY DOES NOT WORK OUT WE COULD DRAFT ANDRE' WOODSON IF HE IS AVAILIABLE IN THE 2ND ROUND.

WHO AGREES?

Jeffrey Olney (1/10/2008)
I SAY WE SHOULD START SHOCKLEY HE WILL BE JUST AS GOOD AS VICK WAS BUT I THINK HE WOULD PASS MORE AND BETTER THAN VICK EVER DID.I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A GOOD TEAM WITH SHOCKLEY MCFADDEN AND WHITE.JUST IN CASE SHOCKLEY DOES NOT WORK OUT WE COULD DRAFT ANDRE' WOODSON IF HE IS AVAILIABLE IN THE 2ND ROUND.

WHO AGREES?

caps_2Dlock.jpg

swiftkick (1/10/2008)

WHO AGREES?

caps_2Dlock.jpg

lol

silver britches (1/10/2008)
I sincerely hope that whoever is running the draft this year does not spend a high draft pick on a quarterback. Let Shockley have a chance. Keep Redman and pick up a free agent not named leftwich or harrington.

I hope the first thing they do is drop byron leftovers and joey "the curse" harrington

i would not mind if they drafted a qb in the third or forth round but not one in the first two rounds

fear_the_d (1/11/2008)
i find it insane that this many people think that someone who was losing the spot to be our third qb coming into this season will be our savior and future

i find it hard to believe that some people can be so dumb, and have little football knowledge. Like YOU. do research before you start talking.

WHO AGREES?

I think you're a Georgia homer and that your on crack.

1. Shockley had one terrible pre-season game and one good drive.

2. Vick had a far stronger arm and was a much better passer than Shockley will ever be.

The Falcon Ace (1/11/2008)

WHO AGREES?

I think you're a Georgia homer and that your on crack.

1. Shockley had one terrible pre-season game and one good drive.

2. Vick had a far stronger arm and was a much better passer than Shockley will ever be.

now im not sure who had the stronger arm, but i think shockley had the better arm.( strength v. accuracy), and he is a Mobile QB, not a scramble, so he is already better than vick. Shockley is da future anyways, and every1 knows that you get better with better understand of the playbook.

Give them both a chance. Let one beat the other out.

It isn't like we really know what the **** either of them can do. Why would we even try to name a starter at this point. We might make a trade for somebody, or wind up taking a QB high in the draft.

Lets get about 3 maybes and see if we can't find one that has some nuts.

fear_the_d (1/11/2008)
i find it insane that this many people think that someone who was losing the spot to be our third qb coming into this season will be our savior and future

I find it hard to belive that people think our starting QB next year could be someone who has been outta the league for 3 years and that the only reason he is here is because our old "coach" brought him in....

You never know what is gunna happen....For all we know shock can be a diamond in the rough....

While at this moment i dont belive he is the future....he could be a decent QB...time will tell

GEORGIAfan (1/11/2008)
now im not sure who had the stronger arm, but i think shockley had the better arm.( strength v. accuracy), and he is a Mobile QB, not a scramble, so he is already better than vick. Shockley is da future anyways, and every1 knows that you get better with better understand of the playbook.

I stopped reading once you said he had the better arm, of course you are Georgiafan...

This thread is on crack. Shockley and Redman will not be QB's here next year. Theres a new Coach and GM coming. Redman is a product of Petrino's system. SHockley is coming off a major injury. Byron is as soft as aerogel, and Harrington will NEVER amount to anything. A clean house is in order. IF I was the GM rolling into this ClusterF**k of a team, I'd look at every player. Anyone that does not fit our new scheme is gone. The PAckers are doing it with youth and a savvy QB.

herr doktor (1/11/2008)
Redman is a product of Petrino's system.

1. Redman did great without Petrino.

2. You cannot teach the tangibles and technique Redman has.

3. You cannot teach accuracy and timing.

4. He only played for Petrino 1 year in college and never had a chance to prove himself in Baltimore.

GEORGIAfan (1/11/2008)
fear_the_d (1/11/2008)

i find it hard to believe that some people can be so dumb, and have little football knowledge. Like YOU. do research before you start talking.

so little football knowledge? sorry im not a complete UGA homer, im a UGA fan but come one, the guy had one decent preseason game so he is the future of our franchise? did u see our qb's this season.....and he was well behind where they were against even backups in the preseason, the guys a career backup if not out of the league in a few years