Falcons new HC and GM - A pictorial

richardc

03167.jpg

New coach shows VP of Public Relations his plan to replace fire cannons during player introductions at home games.

03158.jpg

New Coach and GM are on the same page. This is a good sign.

03155.jpg

VP of Public Relations showing new Coach what will happen if he says the wrong thing

03156.jpg

New Coach and GM show how they will react if we have another losing season.

03162.jpg

New Coach and GM after reviewing film of the 2007 season

03166.jpg

New Coach and GM talking to Judge in charge of early parole

03165.jpg

New Coach and GM at first practice after viewing an O-Line Pass Blocking drill

03160.jpg

New GM shows his replacement for the "First Down" dance to be executed whenever a First down is made by the Falcons.

03163.jpg

New GM, HC and VP of Public Relations watching NFL Total Access discussing the Falcons.

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)
I believe i speak for the majority of the mature falcon fans on this bored....this shyt is getting old...and its not funny....post something intelligent or please just stfu or gtf off.....its really really getting old now.

You only speak for yourself. Keep this ##### coming. Loving it. nothing wrong with having some fun. Since we didn't have much fun in 2007. Plus there is this new thing that congress just passed its called freedom of speech.

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)
I believe i speak for the majority of the mature falcon fans on this bored....this shyt is getting old...and its not funny....post something intelligent or please just stfu or gtf off.....its really really getting old now.

As dirtybird said, you speak for yourself only. I found this thread to be quite funny. Comic relief is essential and necessary after such an abysmal season.

A mature person realizes and admits that when someone doesn't fall in line with their own personal views, it doesn't make them immature or wrong.

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)

Y:crying:U don't speak 4 N:ermm: :PNE BUTT yo self!

Go to the carnival and try to win a sense of humor or something.

Atleast the Falcons are good for a laugh :D which is more than I can say for Y:doze:U

That was funny! The two about watching the o-line pass blocking drill and the 3 of them watching NFL total access about the Falcons were the most fitting! good work.

The other pic of the dvd cover should say " For Jim and Greg every PLAY is a no -brainer"

That'd make it that much better!!

Oh Yeah, GO Falcons....draft here we come!

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)

Someone didn't love you when you were a kid did they?

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)

You only speak for yourself...

Funny stuff Richard

Shaunn Lobo (1/10/2008)

Thats some funny stuff Rich! LMAO!! Hey Lobo "mature falcon fans " could be oxymoron. :-)